Sickening

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by chopkick, Sep 14, 2009.

1. chopkick

chopkick New Member

Ok, I'm really pissed by what I've just witnessed. Check out Kanye "George Bush Don't Like Black People" West show what an ASSH*LE he is after Taylor Swift accepted the best video award.

Sorry guys the video has already been pulled off.

Kanye went onstage during her acceptance speech, took the mic out of her hand and gave his own speech about how Beyonce Had the best video.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. JCubed

JCubed New Member

I found a copy of it on Youtube. Not the best quality but you get the idea.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPcAizBNs8E]YouTube - Kanye West Interrupts Taylor Swift During Her VMA 2009 Acceptance Speech[/ame]

And yes, that was messed up.

3. Moss99

Moss99 New Member

Kanye West is an overrated piece of sh@t.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

What do you expect this isn't the first time he pulled this stunt.

I don't know why people put so much stock in all the douch bag singers out there that do nothing but piss moan and complain.

None of these people do this because they love music they do it because they love money.

Why do you want to watch singers give awards to other singers anyways?

Just like all the award shows actors giving awards to other actors. Go blow it out our azz.

they are all just a bunch of snobby children.

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I agree. Very few actors, singers, celebrities, whatever....get very much respect from me.

6. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

+1 - I'd rather watch Jerry Springer than any "awards" show...I even hate American Idol (future douchebags in training). 10 minutes of TV will clear up any doubt about why the rest of the world hates Americans.

7. Yunus

Yunus New Member

I wish she would have pushed him off the stage.

8. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

IMHO, bring back old Motown, Disco and old Rock and Roll and some good old Country music, and some George Strait and Garth Brooks. That Hip-Hop crap stinks. Today's artists just don't get it, or never really had it? :(

Jack

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

There in lies the problem, I'll bet that thought never entered her mind!

Talk about extreme opposite ends of the spectrum! That Ponch should have never been in the same building as Swift much share the stage with her!

10. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

He is a classless scumbag.

11. Gus556

Gus556 New Member

I think the whole thing was racist.
    Had taylor been a black singer, Kanye would not have had a problem with it.
    May as well call it what it is....totally racist!!:mad:

12. meek

meek New Member

Fish Sticks! Who doesn't like Fish sticks. That man is a genius, the voice of a generation. I hate Kanye West. Racist though, no. He didn't call any one cracker.

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Please expand on your thoughts for us old out of touch geezers.

the voice of a generation? OMG no wonder why this world is in such danger. That is just what we need a bunch of raciest inbreed douche bags.

I see the movie idiocracy comming true more and more every day. Good Lord what is this world coming to.

14. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Fishsticks (South Park) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The fishsticks reference is to a hilarious South Park episode mocking him. Basically throughout the episode they call him a gay fish because he puts fishsticks in his mouth and he doesn't get the joke. It's a lame joke but thats the point and it makes it that much more funny.

He is talented musically, its just to bad that talent was wasted on such a moron.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  15. Samples.32

Samples.32 New Member

Sorry, I may be young, but he is still a very crappy singer. I play guitar I have been around music my entire life and I understand when someone sings something badly I understand when the guitar is off the drums are off the bass is off the piano is off the person that mixed it messed up. He happens to be a very bad singer with a bad attitude. His music means nothing to HIM which is by far the biggest disgrace. This is why older people like older music. When they sang songs THEY MEANT WHAT THEY WERE SINGING! That is how it is supposed to be. You can tell when he is singing that they are just lyrics written on a piece pf paper. They are just words that he or his writers think will appeal to this generation and for the most part they do, which is terrible seeing as how all of them are about hoes drugs money partying clubs and on occasion false love and breakups.

16. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

One of the greatest South Park episodes ever made.

south-park-kanye-1.jpg
    south-park-kanye-3.jpg

17. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

thank you I will watch it tonight when I get home.

No Youtube at work. Although I do have the nonfiltered browser I can use HEHEHEHEHE.....

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I didn't watch the awards, I never watch any awards show, but I heard about this on the radio this morning on the way in and those guys were GIVING to Kayne in a big way. If he was listening this morning, he is probably killing himself... LOL

Kayne has no talent. What he has, is a very expensive drum machine that he strings words that rhyme together over the top of a background beat. Not exactly cutting edge there...

This is not the first time he has flipped out at an awards show. He did the same thing at some awards show in Europe when he didn't win, and he did it like 3 years ago at the MTV Awards when he didn't win.

The guy is a professional crybaby and needs to have Tango kick him in the junk.

While I don't like Beyonce' - I have to say it was quite classy that she invited Taylor Swift out at the end of the show when B won the best video category and gave her some time on stage to make up for what Kayne did. That was quite cool in my opinion....

Hopefully Jay-Z, Beyonce's husband, gives Kayne a little dose of what he gave Chris Brown after the Rihanna episode...

JD

19. Yunus

Yunus New Member

I love the internet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKIcrDsJAs]YouTube - MTV VMAs Remix: Kanye West Interrupts Obama's Speech (HD)[/ame]

20. 1861

1861 New Member

I saw that on Fox this morning , then they showed a clip of obamas speech here Joe Wilson said you lie but dubbed in what West said . It went perfect with obama , pelosi & biden's expressions .