Sick people on a Sick Planet..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Mar 19, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Chardon , Ohio:

T J Lane an 18 year old was sentenced to three life sentences after killing three teen-agers , (Daniel , Parmertor - Demetrius , Hewlin) both 16 and (Russell , King Jr.) ,18 with a 22 cal gun ! During sentencing , He wore a T-shirt that said "KILLER" and turned to the parents of Parmertor and said , "I masterbate to the Memory" of killing them , then casually flipped the "Bird"
    with a deep grin..! When asked why he killed them he said "I don't know"..!WTFRAK.......?

And they want to render us helpless..? I think not..! :mad:

2. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Too bad, as they were leading him outside to the paddy wagon, he didn't stop a 168 grain Matchking to the brain pan

3. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

I saw this today. I live in Ohio. Where did you read the story? I did not hear about the comments he made. Can you get me a link? Thanks and yes, it is a sick planet.

4. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Here's what's probably going to happen.

He's either going to do that to someone in prison, and end up with a shank in his neck, or he is going to be the guy that breaks down and cries himself to sleep the first night. Which will probably result in him getting his *** whooped numerous time cause he's a wus.

Also, killing kids/teens is usually looked down upon even in prison, so if someone finds out, he's in for a world of hurt.

He deserves everything that's coming to him.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  5. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

On the bright side, once he gets to prison he will already be well known. I would be willing to bet he will be dead within 5 years. If it had been my kid that this effed up little b!tch had killed, I would make a few new pen pals. Hopefully ones that live on his cell block!

6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

After he gets a few years under his belt, he will find religion, get his degree, get married and have kids, and weep.

When all is said and done, his sentence will be commuted to only 1 1/2 lifes.

7. dango

DA5499DGO%40news.ap.org>&ps=931 <--That's where I saw this..!

8. dango

Sort a like Jeffery Dolmer..! Eeeek..! Sick , sick FRAKIN SICK..! :mad:

9. dango

Certain cases move me in certain ways..! This kid should live to be 300 years old and suffer every day..! :mad:Death is easy , Life can be very , very cruel..!

10. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Proving that a .22 LR bullet CAN BE DEADLY. Do not underestimate firearms and their capabilities. Be safe out there

11. orangello

orangello New Member

He will probably be introduced to other ways of...satisfying himself when he hits prison, UNLESS they put his candy *** in a segregated block.

12. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

More than likely he will become someone's property in prison. I hope he is still a virgin and his first time with Bubba will be special and one to remember.

13. orangello

orangello New Member

He does seem rather frustrated.

14. dango

Tossed salad with NO dressing..! ;)

Lesson learned , Do not name your child "Bubba"..! Eeeek..! :confused:

15. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I heard it on Fox News radio.

16. shouldazagged

shouldazagged New Member

From your keyboard to God's monitor, man! The sociopathic little bastard deserves very...special...treatment.

Fortunately, truly evil, conscienceless people like him are still an extremely tiny minority. The world has always had them. Some of them ran concentration camps and gulags during and after WWII. A few became kings and emperors. Throughout history they've been employed as torturers and assassins. We get immediate TV coverage of their atrocities now, so they're highly visible; but I don't think the percentage of monsters is higher than it's ever been, and I've had 75 years to observe it.

17. dango

^ And some grew up to be "NEO-CONS".........! :mad:

Media is the tool that brings this one-sided concept to our want en minds.!

Evil guns and perfectly fine peoples , but GUNS..! :confused:

18. HM2Grunt

HM2Grunt New Member

Render us helpless, This freak will be another poster child for why we should not have guns, down the road he will be let out early

He needs to stay in jail, and if it is too expensive to feed and house him for life, feed him dog food, and chain him out in the prison's back yard. Maybe he could have a tag on his chain collar, "Killer" The piece of ****

19. dango

So , we agree then..? In not so many words , that is my exact point , HM2..!