Firearms Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show your support for the Aurora, Co. victims and their loved ones by using this or a similar image as your avatar for at least a few days, it's the least we can do for them.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
do it people ... or I will get Tango to come by your homes and kick you in your damn junk! :cool:

thanks for your cooperation ;)

·
Banned
10,243 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
........................:(

·
Banned
0 Posts
If I knew how to use the image for an avatar, I surely would. Any Help?
Jack, try this. right click your mouse on the image in the first post, then go to save as... to your pictures in your computer. then go to your account and then go to edit avatar. go to browse and then pick the picture from your file, and set it as save. that should set that as your avatar.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I'm using this one. It's a little bit to big because it has Colorado and the date at the bottom, but you can't see it.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Done! May god be with the one affected by this awful event.

·
Banned
3,396 Posts
I hate following the crowd.

Hard to argue the concept though

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm on the mobile app,

Has somebody started a thread about concealed carry and if somebody was would the outcome have changed and saved lives? I don't want to jack a thread...

·
Banned
3,396 Posts
I'm on the mobile app,

Has somebody started a thread about concealed carry and if somebody was would the outcome have changed and saved lives? I don't want to jack a thread...
I know there's a lot that have mentioned that...

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
CourtJester said:
I know there's a lot that have mentioned that...
Its sickening...all I could do was shake my head reading the comments libs were leaving on an article on msnbc. Granted its msnbc, but people are so ill informed

·
Banned
3,396 Posts
Its sickening...all I could do was shake my head reading the comments libs were leaving on an article on msnbc. Granted its msnbc, but people are so ill informed
Oh... It's effen stupid. England had a huge spike in fire arms violence for several years AFTER implementing their huge fire arms restrictions.
People don't give any thought to the facts. Just the small window that opens to their own utopia

1 - 16 of 16 Posts