Show us your jealousy

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by DodgerBlue, Jul 19, 2012.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

jealousy works for the TSA

[​IMG]

2. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

3. opaww

opaww New Member

I would of been fired on the spot

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Can you say bad breath?

Don't touch my junk!

Under wire?

5. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I've taken to eating "gassy" foods prior to flying. Still waiting for my pat down so I can rip a monster fart off just as TSA crouches behind me...:D

Tack

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Years ago, before 9/11, I was leaving Vegas one weekend and heading home to Phoenix, AZ. On the same flight ended up a couple of "exotic entertainment" ladies all dolled up. I stroll on through the checkpoint as if I'm wandering around a shopping mall window shopping (typical back in the day)

the "ladies" ... not so lucky :eek: They were made to strip down to their underwear, item by item, as more and more "security personnel" came by to put in their $.02 of the situation. All in all the ladies put on a good show and were actually good sports about it. Of course the losers at McCarran Airport thought they were the King ****z for their shenanigans.

moral of the story ..... I don't know, is there one? :confused: Though I did chat up the ladies a good bit on the flight home. Even got rewarded with a magical 2 on 1 private show later in the week where they worked :D