Firearms Talk banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
My Nano and her holsters

As drvsafe has inquired I figured I'd show the rigs I use to carry. The first is the IWB max tuck from whitehat holsters. It's comfortable and I have a kydex mold that fits my full size 92/96 guns. Screws on ond off for easy change. The cost for a new mold is about $29. Alot cheaper than a total new holster.

These pics are of the current holster. This is an outside the waisteband Galco made for the Glock 26. The Nano fits perfectly and is more comfortable than the IWB. I actually prefer this and I am going to try to use it when the warm weather is back.

Sorry if the pics are a bit off. Took these at the workbench and the lighting is not the greatest.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
@all4guns

Here are a few other pics of the Custom Carry II. I think you can pick up on the "type M" on the slide in the first one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
They have... Any thing you see from Beretta thats labled a "Type M" is a single stack. The only current 90 series models I am aware of are the 92 compacts but I could be wrong on that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ok, here is this weeks addition to the thread. This is my Inox Cougar 8000 F. It is 9mm and a pretty heavy gun.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Grapevinebill said:
As drvsafe has inquired I figured I'd show the rigs I use to carry. The first is the IWB max tuck from whitehat holsters. It's comfortable and I have a kydex mold that fits my full size 92/96 guns. Screws on ond off for easy change. The cost for a new mold is about $29. Alot cheaper than a total new holster.

These pics are of the current holster. This is an outside the waisteband Galco made for the Glock 26. The Nano fits perfectly and is more comfortable than the IWB. I actually prefer this and I am going to try to use it when the warm weather is back.

Sorry if the pics are a bit off. Took these at the workbench and the lighting is not the reatest.
Thanks grapevine!
I ended up with an old faithful iwb. Plan to use it for the nano.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
In one small holster, I have 37 rounds of 10mm at the ready.

To get 18 +1, you need plus 2 bottoms, and the gen1 original mags. I have plus 6 bottoms ordered. That will boost me to possibly 45 rounds

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
Here is one for this week. This is a 92FS in Inox. Inox is Beretta's term for stainless steel. It comes from the Italian word for stainless. I have changed the hammer to an Elite II hammer and added a "D" spring which reduces triger pull in the double action mode. I've only put 50 rounds through this gun. I think it is a great looking gun but I am not a big fan of the red dot sights Beretta puts on the Inox guns. I find them difficult to pick up with my old eyes. Next weeks entry should be a good one. I made a purchase and I am still waiting on the FFL's to do their thing. Tune back in next Monday for some nice pics.

·
Registered
438 Posts
The 92 series has always been my favorite and I carried one of the first INOX 92s in the country as a duty pistol during the latter part of my LE career. Picked up several different models over the years from the excellent PX4s to the not so excellent Nano.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Here is my latest addition. This is the Beretta Billenium, produced in 2001 for the new century. There were only 1000 sold in the US.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Very nice set of berettas Mag! I love the PX-4 Inox.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
This is an older 92FS Inox I picked up used. I added a rail adapter and the Burris fastfire III. It's a really fun gun to shoot.

·
Registered
980 Posts

21 - 40 of 64 Posts