Firearms Talk banner
341 - 360 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
I been rotating these but i'm thinking about just going with my revolvers.I haven't made that decision yet. Just thinking about it.

Reactions: peashooter224

·
Registered
318 Posts
Few of My Carries

All depends on the weather and what I'm wearing. (and where I'm going).

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Everywhere Everyday

4" Belly Band.

Dropped money on every new holster design for years looking for a rig that allowed comfortable daily CCW of a duty size gun 1 BUM.

About 5 years ago I figure out that the belly band was a fantastic product marketed by IDIOTS!

Who would wear a gun stapped around thier belly?

Anyway, sling it low around the hips and you have the best IWB on the market, it wont drag your pants down, and it keeps your gun holstered should the need arise to drop trow in a public RR.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I haven't yet started cc but will shortly. Being a skinny guy, and not a fan of baggy clothes, I carry what is convenient and most concealable. For me that's going to be a NAA 22 magnum. Can't beat it for the pocket, which means I will be more likely to actually have it on me should I need it. Plan on trying a J frame down the road for cc

·
Registered
316 Posts
I haven't yet started cc but will shortly. Being a skinny guy, and not a fan of baggy clothes, I carry what is convenient and most concealable. For me that's going to be a NAA 22 magnum. Can't beat it for the pocket, which means I will be more likely to actually have it on me should I need it. Plan on trying a J frame down the road for cc
The gun you have when you need a gun beats the gun resting at home because it was too large to carry.

CCW is a lifestyle and a progression where most folks wind up carrying as much gun as they can reasonably conceal.

Nothing wrong with starting small.

My only suggestion for pocket carry would be a Nemisis or similar pocket holster to protect the trigger and prevent a negligent discharge.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
M&P Shield .45 in kydex IWB holster. Wish I could remember where I bought the holster... It's not marked anywhere

Brown Leg White Grey Waist
Rectangle Gadget Bumper Electric blue Personal protective equipment

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
My wife insists on purse carry. But she doesn't like the real ccw purses. She has 3 or 4 of them. But they always end up in a box in the closet. Fashion is very important to her. She wanted me to convert a regular purse. But it never turned out the way we wanted. Now I have come up with this. It is tight enough that it holds the gun in place. But loose enough that it stays in the purse when she draws. I will probably do some type of tooling pattern and dye it later. But for now it works really well. I did not make the purse. It is just a $60 purse from the Buckle.
Comfort Wood Flooring Floor studio couch
Brown Luggage and bags Sleeve Textile Bag
Flower Shoulder bag Luggage and bags Plant Table

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Very slick! I wouldn't bother to tool it. Do you secure it into the purse in any way?
She really should carry on her body, but I'm sure you have discussed that with similar success as I have had.
OMG. Don't go there! I posted it on facebook and people dog piled on me. Saying all kinds of stupid stuff about how I should make her carry on body. Probably a bunch of little boys that live in their mom's basement. I bet they've never met a girl before.

341 - 360 of 366 Posts