Show us you CCW setups

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Ram Rod, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Ram Rod

Ram Rod New Member

So does this mean we can start with the pics?
    My DeSantis Scorpion IWB.....my EDC actually with G19, but the G27 likes to ride sometimes too!
    [​IMG]
    My Mitch Rosen 'Upper Limit Express' very high ride holster.
    [​IMG]
    My SIG P220 SAO in the DeSantis speed scabbard.....yes--I do have a better belt actually. This was just a quick throw on for the pic.
    [​IMG]
    I carried appendix today just for a trial run with my Don Hume H715M. I will get pics up soon.

2. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

I'd show my KT P3AT, but there's no imprint...

Attached Files:

3. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Here you go. As you can see, I've moved the posts from the other thread into there for you.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  4. matt g

Do you just draw and shoot with those little pocket holsters still on the pistol, or do they tend to stay in your pocket when you draw?

5. Ram Rod

Ram Rod New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Glocks 22 and 27....pair of forties!

6. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

There is a friction band around the holster to keep it in yout pocket. So when you reach in and draw the pistol, you pull it out ready to shoot. Some of my buddies carry without the holster, but eventually they get lent bunnies in the barrel.

7. Bighead

Bighead New Member

This is the DeSantis Nemesis. The outside of the holster is kinda like rubber, or that no-skid shelf paper. Keeps the holster in the pocket when you draw. The holsters also cover the trigger, keep the gun from printing as much, and keep the gun from rotating around in your pocket. The rotating around makes the gun harder to grab in a fighting grip.

[​IMG]

8. River Bend

River Bend New Member

my 2, primary & Backup

Kel Tec P3AT & Kahr P45 best of both ends of caliber spectrum

Attached Files:

9. kdog

kdog New Member

I used to conceal carry my duty revolver in a inside the pants holster like the top one from River Bend or in a cordura side holster. Don`t have any pics of any of them, since it`s to long ago.

In the end though I carried my revolver like followed in a hip bag.

[​IMG]

But since I don`t carry a gun anymore, only to the shooting range and back, I sold the hipbag.
    The only thing I got myself, just for fun, is the following:

[​IMG]

And the only way, for me to conceal carry a handgun in germany is the following way:

[​IMG]

in a locked case!

Ken

10. supergus

supergus New Member

Brigade Gunleather M-11, Don Hume double mag pouch.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. matt g

I've got one of those little Twitch IIs also. It's one hell of a knife. Holds an edge better than most that I've ever had.

12. kdog

kdog New Member

Found the holster I used to use:

That is the model, just that I had a S&W 3" K-frame revolver.

[​IMG]

I likes tha tvery much, since I didn`t have to open my belt to put it on and I could choose to either have the thumbstrap on or not.

Ken

13. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

My current holster: [​IMG]

Under the sling itself there's a foam block in a fabric pouch, which I carved out at an angle to fit my XD 9. Had rotator cuff surgery 2 days ago and did this a few days prior, as I'll be walking to physical therapy every couple of days and didn't like the idea of looking like an easy mark. Everything is adjustable using the Velcro patches, so even with the grip protruding from the pouch you can't see anything without looking straight over my shoulder, and even then it's all black.

14. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
  15. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

But But But if I show MY concealed carry options, then they won't be concealed anymore as all the members & visitors of this forum will then know where to stop me when they track me down to rob me!:p :rolleyes:LOL & LMAO!!!Seriously I havn't figured out how to make pictures go from the camera, to computer, and then to site. I'll have to get daughter or 1 of grand daughters to show me how I guess.

16. David26

David26 New Member

Yet to find a holster I like for the gp100 but it slide nicely in the waist band.

2009_0129kayliespictures0002.JPG

17. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

[​IMG]

Rock Island Armory 1911A1 in .45 ACP in a Fobus paddle hoster.

18. ladyM

ladyM New Member

Thought I'd show a rather unique method-----------------------

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  19. Scrapper

Scrapper New Member

[​IMG]

My rig. Pic is not me though. I'd never wear that shirt.

20. Dodgegirl73

Dodgegirl73 New Member

You boys aint got nothin' on me!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now you see it!
    Got this from a local show, you can find it at Guns 4 Gals