Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought some of you might like to show off your mossberg's. here's mine, pretty plain and lacking an optic! lets see yours :] (mossbergs only)

oh... she also supports our second amendment ;]

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice friend i like it, ive been thinking about the top folding stock like you have there, BUT i have a rail that i cant remove. (the cheap screws it came with stripped) having JUST the rail requires a little calculating to be accurate with the bead sight.... so i was wondering, is there any room for a small optic under that top folder stock??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now theres a transformation! :D
i seen your posting about this gun, your grandfathers right?
very nice. what kind of sights are those?? o.0

·
Registered
86 Posts
alex19ccc said:
nice friend i like it, ive been thinking about the top folding stock like you have there, BUT i have a rail that i cant remove. (the cheap screws it came with stripped) having JUST the rail requires a little calculating to be accurate with the bead sight.... so i was wondering, is there any room for a small optic under that top folder stock??
Without the side saddle no it would sit flush on the firearm, with the side saddle tho it hits before it can, still folds out of the way though. I actually like it, will work out fine when I get my optic.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I have a bullpup, will dig her out tomorrow. Owning one, I have a licence to bad mouth it, just a little. Not as sweet as a straight defence Mossberg, but they do look good in movies!

·
Registered
376 Posts
My 930 SPX with urban digicam by me.

'grab-n-go' scabbard setup I made for it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Duracoat 'easy-way' camo kit. I did my M1A with one too, the shotgun came out way more intricate because i used double the amount of stencils, and took twice as long haha.

it's a very meticulous process if you want it to come out good, and you need to know the limitations of the kit/product, but if you take your time and are any good with a spray can, you can get great results.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts