Should I buy it?

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by 2manyhobbies, Jul 1, 2013.

1. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies New Member

My primary an HK USP .45, uber reliable, match grade barrel, silencer...
    but...
    The other day at a local gun shop I spotted a newer model .45 with the desert tan frame, tactical, extended O threaded ring barell... Only had two 10 round mags, 1.1k out the door....:confused:

2. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Those were selling in the $1200 range last time I looked , Very sweet shooter , very accurate , My buddy has one with the RDS on the top of it

3. string1946

string1946 New Member

Lets see. The question is whether you should buy a new gun. If you will still have enough money left over to buy a big box of Saltines (store brand is fine) and at least a dozen cans of potted meat and Spam each to tide you over till payday.....Heck yeah. Buy it. If you wanna get fancy throw in a case of Raman noodles.

4. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^nailed it!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5. aikimo

aikimo New Member

Haha, can never have enough....

6. jyo

jyo New Member

I say definitly buy it!

7. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

I'd sit this one out if I were you. Buy the way, where's this store at? :D

8. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Need to check the OP date!

9. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

You want it??
    Got the money??
    If so,
    Buy It.
    Wish I could go back in time and buy the firearms I didn't,
    because I couldn't really justify them at the time.
    One in particular,
    a model 21, skeet.
    And so many more.

10. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

Erased - old thread

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  11. JW357

JW357 New Member

Guys, this thread is from three months ago. I doubt the guy is still trying to decide if he should buy it.

12. 304inc

304inc New Member

How was a wife 2 kids 2 dogs and a mortgage, With all the other bills that go along with that it would take me 3 months to save Enough to even buy it! Wonder if he will check back in and give us an update?

13. 304inc

304inc New Member

Edit; I have, not how was.
    Stupid auto correct on my phone.

14. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

ATTACH]124209[/ATTACH]
    now you done it!

Attached Files:

15. JW357

JW357 New Member

Yeah but the OP never mentioned having any of that stuff. He also only posted the one time in the thread. Also, he was asking about a gun he found in his LGS. I'm doubting the gun is still sitting in the store.

16. 304inc

304inc New Member

Ha true. I also have a tendency to want to keep all the HK threats alive haha it is Halloween zombie night!

17. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies New Member

How about a farm (12 miles away), a house, an apartment building, too many cars, one aircraft, wife, kids have all grown and are out on their own. too many hobbies and by the time I could get back it was gone.... :(
    So I bought an Uberti Henry in .45 LC been wanting one for a long time... ;)
    My first handgun that was not a muzzle loader a brand new ruger Black hawk in .45 LC with the 7 1/2 barrel, can reach out 200 yards real easy and a real good shooter, now I have a riffle to go with :D

18. JW357

JW357 New Member

Good choice! And thank you for bringing some closure to the lingering question of whether or not you "should buy it." (By the way, the answer is almost always a resounding "Yes!"

19. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies New Member

Yeah I know but when I first saw it was an impluse and one of those I have one, do I need another???
    The Uberti on the other hand didn't have one and wanted so now have n she is a nice shooter too.;)
    My son said "A gun this magnificent needs a name" so I named her after my mother Flora :D
    Humm do ya think I should name the Ruger after her sister Cora???