Firearms Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
There is a company called Reflex, or Reflex of Finland, that turns out a suppressor for a shotgun. This came up awhile ago after someone watched No Country and was wondering about.

I have never seen one in real life and have no frame of reference as to whether or not it would be effective.

JD

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Shotguns operate differently than other rifles and pistols. There isn't going to be a large drop in acoustic signature when suppressed. Fools will buy anything though, especially after seeing them in a movie. I don't know if anyone ever told you this, but just because you see something in a movie doesn't make it real.

Frankly, it scares me that there are adults (?) out there that have problems differentiating fantasy from reality.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Frankly, it scares me that there are adults (?) out there that have problems differentiating fantasy from reality.
You mean I don't actually live in the Matrix? :eek: Crap. No wonder that whole jumping between buildings thing never works. I just thought I hadn't reached THAT level of enlightment yet. :rolleyes:

JD

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
You mean I don't actually live in the Matrix? :eek: Crap. No wonder that whole jumping between buildings thing never works. I just thought I hadn't reached THAT level of enlightment yet. :rolleyes:

JD
No, you just need to do more work on spoons. Believe and you will do great things...

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
I laughed out loud with that one. It's sad, but I wager most adults can't differentiate fantasy from reality. (Look at Obama's poll results for confirmation.)

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I laughed out loud with that one. It's sad, but I wager most adults can't differentiate fantasy from reality. (Look at Obama's poll results for confirmation.)
You mean that his magic change wand isn't going to cure all of our societal ills overnight?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Shotgun silencer

Shotguns operate differently than other rifles and pistols. There isn't going to be a large drop in acoustic signature when suppressed. Fools will buy anything though, especially after seeing them in a movie. I don't know if anyone ever told you this, but just because you see something in a movie doesn't make it real.

These people are known as Obama supporters.:D

·
Banned
13,934 Posts

JD
Did you take the blue pill or the pink pill?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts