Firearms Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
There is a company called Reflex, or Reflex of Finland, that turns out a suppressor for a shotgun. This came up awhile ago after someone watched No Country and was wondering about.

I have never seen one in real life and have no frame of reference as to whether or not it would be effective.

JD

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Shotguns operate differently than other rifles and pistols. There isn't going to be a large drop in acoustic signature when suppressed. Fools will buy anything though, especially after seeing them in a movie. I don't know if anyone ever told you this, but just because you see something in a movie doesn't make it real.

Frankly, it scares me that there are adults (?) out there that have problems differentiating fantasy from reality.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Frankly, it scares me that there are adults (?) out there that have problems differentiating fantasy from reality.
You mean I don't actually live in the Matrix? :eek: Crap. No wonder that whole jumping between buildings thing never works. I just thought I hadn't reached THAT level of enlightment yet. :rolleyes:

JD

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
I laughed out loud with that one. It's sad, but I wager most adults can't differentiate fantasy from reality. (Look at Obama's poll results for confirmation.)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Shotgun silencer

Shotguns operate differently than other rifles and pistols. There isn't going to be a large drop in acoustic signature when suppressed. Fools will buy anything though, especially after seeing them in a movie. I don't know if anyone ever told you this, but just because you see something in a movie doesn't make it real.

These people are known as Obama supporters.:D

·
Banned
13,934 Posts
You mean I don't actually live in the Matrix? :eek: Crap. No wonder that whole jumping between buildings thing never works. I just thought I hadn't reached THAT level of enlightment yet. :rolleyes:

JD
Did you take the blue pill or the pink pill?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.