Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All, Just curious if anyone knows where to get lead shot at a decent price. I enjoy reloading, and right now with everything its not cost effective to reload shotguns. I dont hunt much, just like shooting blue rock with friends.
Or even if anyone knows about making their own shot. I've researched it on the internet a bit, and have seen shot makers by littleton and others. I would like making my own shot, but havent seen many reviews or anyones opinions on making your own shot.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand the price of fuel and all that. $43.00 is a good price for shot, I have a place I can get it for that price. I can get lead for free. Just need to melt it down from tire weights, which doesnt take much. I understand that will be softer than shot you buy from what I have read. I guess what I am after is if anyone makes their own shot, and if it is more trouble than it is worth.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.