Shot show 2012

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by Sniper03, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Juts wanted to inquire if anyone from our FTF is going to attend the Shot Show this coming year (2012) beside Scubie and I ?

2. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I plan to. My gunsmith buddy/teacher said he wld pay my way in so I plan on gon.

3. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Ill be there. Along with the wife, my buddy Todd and his wife.

4. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

I would like to again this year but I don't have enough $$$. Vegas has a way of sucking every last dime from you even if you don't gamble! Plus I am still waiting to get new guns from last years shot show. I haven't even seen a Kimber Solo yet!

5. MP5mike

MP5mike New Member

I'll be there! I hope they bring it back to Orlando in the future! It was nice having it in my state! I live in the Tampa area. Can't wait to order all the great stuff I'll never get! Lol!

6. MP5mike

MP5mike New Member

I got ONE out of the 25 I ordered when they introduced it. I think that's why the named it the solo! Lol! The few that are out there havent been getting the best of reviews, they are even more ammo picky then the rest of their handguns.

7. Sniper03

Shot Show

Now that it is November just thought I would get a new update on those from the FTF that are going to the Shot Show in January.
    Maybe we could all arrange a place and time to get together for a short period for a drink or what ever and visit.
    I know Scubie will also be attending. I will be staying at Treasure Island.

Sniper O3

8. MP5mike

MP5mike New Member

I will be at the Venetian. Let me know the time and place!

9. FlBob518

FlBob518 New Member

Is there anyway you can get in if you don't own a shop or do not have a federal license?

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Good question. I was wondering what is required to get in.

11. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

You can be a guest of an FFL holder. You would need top register with SHOT.

12. Sniper03

The way I understand it if you are not an FFL Holder you can be a guest of an FFL Holder. Or an FFL Holder can register you as his employee or agent for the company and he or she can register you for the show. They obviously will want to verify his FFL License. But that is one way you could go. You would probably just need to pay him for the registration. Around $50 if I remember. You can go on line SHOT SHOW and there are guidelines regarding what I have mentioned.

13. tallyman

tallyman New Member

Shot Show vendors sell many products besides guns and ammo. It will take the best of four days to visit all of the vendors and look at their wares. On display will be all of the major (and some you never heard of) firearms manufacturers and there will also be an amazing array of hunting and shooting accessories, scopes, mounts, targets, clothing, ets., etc..

Point is, you don't need an FFL to go to the shot show if you sell non-gun items like scopes, mounts, knives, airsoft guns, reloading equipment, hunting jackets, boots, camping equipment and the like.

You will be required to prove you are in business because the Shot Show is a business show and not open to the general public. A business license or sales tax number issued in your name will work - or you can have a business sponsor you as their buyer or representative.

Go to the Shot Show 2012 web site and get the information you will need to apply for an admission ticket.

14. tallyman

tallyman New Member

Shot Show vendors sell many products besides guns and ammo. It will take the best of four days to visit all of the vendors and look at their wares. On display will be all of the major (and some you never heard of) firearms manufacturers and there will also be an amazing array of hunting and shooting accessories, scopes, mounts, targets, clothing, ets., etc..

Point is, you don't need an FFL to go to the shot show if you sell non-gun items like scopes, mounts, knives, airsoft guns, reloading equipment, hunting jackets, boots, camping equipment and the like.

You will be required to prove you are in business because the Shot Show is a business show and not open to the general public. A business license or sales tax number issued in your name will work - or you can have a business sponsor you as their buyer or representative.

Go to the Shot Show 2012 web site and get the information you will need to apply for an admission ticket.

15. NRA

NRA New Member

If you weren't able to make it to the SHOT Show, here's your chance to get an inside look. View coverage provided by the NRA News team, including interviews with NRA CEO & EVP Wayne LaPierre and NRA President David Keene. http://www.nranews.com/#/nranews/list/664