Short time lapse video of NY counties going green

Discussion in 'New York Gun Forum' started by Vincine, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I always liked the 'Last of the Mohicians' soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hivyu91Vxlw

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  2. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

3. M1GARANDBING

M1GARANDBING New Member

So why isn't anything changing ???!! We need to keep pushing!!!

4. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

That is encouraging.

So what are these counties actually doing?

Is there a vote coming up for repeal!?

I understand the Governor has not ruled out proactive confiscation to ultimately enforce what is now already passed state law.

Love that music too.

5. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

The counties really cannot do anything but what they have done, come out on the record opposed to the Safe Act. The next steps will come from Albany where it all started. Andy is finally starting to show he's feeling the heat; now blaming Bloomie and The Brady Bunch for the Safe Act after taking full "credit" a month ago for its passing. Those from above NYC that bit the rotten apple and signed the bill are now realizing the error of their ways; too late, they better get their resume's in order cause most of them will be unemployed once the voters get another crack at them. By then, NYers will have already been impacted by Gun Controllers, anger will rue the polls.

6. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

thanks for posting this Vincine.

M1Garandbing. Be patient grasshopper. Change may be as close as a verdict in the federal courts. proceedings have already started. it's just a matter of time until a judge rules it unconstitutional, or a bill is sent through both houses that will repeal the "SAFE" Act.

7. M1GARANDBING

M1GARANDBING New Member

Ya after watching this I looked it up the second hearing is on April 28 I think

8. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Look on the bright side. The NRA's lawyers will also be involved in the federal suit. Keep your fingers crossed, and pray for a positive outcome.

9. Demo9mm

Demo9mm New Member

Cuomo doesnt care. He has the NYC machine of welfare cheats voting democrat for their free check. The downstate people do not give a **** about our rights let alone their future rights. Whats next? Salt, sugar, tobacco? The dems cater to the lowest common denominator. As long as they get their free **** our rights are void. The wealthy can avoid the high taxes and bull**** laws by leaving. Middle class people are stuck. If I could leave but Im stuck with family and job

10. bowhunter17

bowhunter17 New Member

The thing that sucks is that I live in Broome county. when will the safe act take effect?