Firearms Talk banner

Shootings in Chicago

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Scratchammo 
#1 ·
1 killed, 24 wounded over the weekend. How could this possibly happen with Chicago's wonderful gun control laws?

#2 ·
Don't even get me started............

The warm weather brings the thugs out in droves. Every Monday morning on the radio station I listen to I get to hear the 'head count' of shootings over the weekend. It's crazy!!

#4 ·
No, no. You have it backward. There would have been soooooo many more shootings if those gun-control laws had not been in place. (Or so goes the argument from the left. It's kinda like how if we didn't have the bail-outs and stimulus the unemployment rate would be so much worse than it is.)

#7 ·
yeah, ****cago sucks., that's the same reason i moved in with my mom in the suburbs because of this type of stuff.

#8 ·
The Criminal Political class and the Chicago Thug LEO's who protect them will be remembered by History in the same light as the Nazi's and there Storm Troopers...

Decent Citizens of Chicago should treat them accordingly and take their there right to armed self defense...even if that mean engaging there "so called" protectors.

Tack

#9 ·
If I lived in any city that did not allow CC I would be a criminal. When the odds go up that my family or myself could be part of a Monday morning statistic, I will do what I need to to help even those odds even if it means breaking the law.

#10 ·
Whooooaaaaaa!!! Hold yer horses. There CANT be shootings in chicago. It a gun FREE place, safe for the whole family. (Insert sarcasm here.)

#12 ·
Its called working as intended.

Drive out the lunatics who cling to god and guns and you get more votes by default. Your still in power with just enough people to steal tax money from.

#13 ·
This is right wing media propaganda!! There are no guns in Chicago. No way all these gang bangers could shoot each other up with no guns. The MAIG must be having a success meeting this morning, thanking each other for the protectionist mentality they have instituted in all of the sheeple. Those politicians should be hung in public for making law abiding citizens polite victims.

#14 ·
Welcome to the land of no guns...where criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens. Its funnier because there are 49 other states which allow ccw...Illinois thinks the other 49 states are wrong...go figure!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.