Firearms Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum and introduce my Shooting Sports Center. HarborSite Usana (formerly Usana and under TOTALLY NEW OWNERSHIP) in Pittsgrove (Salem County), NJ is becoming a world class Shooting Sports & Training.

Range Information
  • 12 outdoor ranges from 25-100 yards
  • 140 Shooting positions with 40 covered
  • 25 yd indoor range
  • 16 station indoor archery
  • 14 station indoor air rifle
  • 22 plinking range
  • Full service cafeteria with wide screen tv and wireless internet
  • Training courses in basic & advanced tactical firearms, self defense and numerous other areas of the shooting and archery disciplines
  • Walk on and memberships available

2009/2010 Expansion
  • Trap & skeet
  • Sporting clays
  • Olympic trap
  • Walk thru 3d archery
  • Known distance archery range
  • Weekend/walk on paintball and air soft as well large paintball & air soft events with 300 to 1000 participants.

We welcome the Sportsmen and Women of New Jersey to visit us and see what we are doing to further the Shooting Sports and Archery in the state. Come down with the family and spend the day. We are open during the following hours:

Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Well I guess I'll Bite

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum and introduce my Shooting Sports Center. HarborSite Usana (formerly Usana and under TOTALLY NEW OWNERSHIP) in Pittsgrove (Salem County), NJ is becoming a world class Shooting Sports & Training.

Range Information
  • 12 outdoor ranges from 25-100 yards
  • 140 Shooting positions with 40 covered
  • 25 yd indoor range
  • 16 station indoor archery
  • 14 station indoor air rifle
  • 22 plinking range
  • Full service cafeteria with wide screen tv and wireless internet
  • Training courses in basic & advanced tactical firearms, self defense and numerous other areas of the shooting and archery disciplines
  • Walk on and memberships available

2009/2010 Expansion
  • Trap & skeet
  • Sporting clays
  • Olympic trap
  • Walk thru 3d archery
  • Known distance archery range
  • Weekend/walk on paintball and air soft as well large paintball & air soft events with 300 to 1000 participants.

We welcome the Sportsmen and Women of New Jersey to visit us and see what we are doing to further the Shooting Sports and Archery in the state. Come down with the family and spend the day. We are open during the following hours:

Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
This is the FIRST post that I've seen to advertise a company on the Forum. With that said, it's good to have companys around that support the shooting sports. Be sure to KNOW that most of us are as much about 2nd Ammend rights, as we are about burning powder at the range! I would suggest that strong discounts to FireArmsTalk Forum members, in your area would help loosen up things abit. Good Luck and Welcome:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts