Shooting something else today

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by hareebrownbeest, Oct 21, 2012.

1. TruggieTex

TruggieTex New Member

That looks fun! Saw a cool zombie foam 3d at Cabelas...will try to get a picture,next visit.

2. hareebrownbeest

hareebrownbeest New Member

Yea it was 28-30 different targets set up in the hills of Simi valley, ca, 20 or so miles from me. I didn't even know it existed! Going to have to go there some more

image-2647431375.jpg

My wife had fun too.

3. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I couldn't hit that hill behind the target with an arrow, and barely with a rifle. :)

That looked like a lot of fun.

4. cottontop

cottontop Guest

I don't get all of this zombie stuff that is the current rage. Can some of you younger guys please explain it?
    cottontop

5. TruggieTex

TruggieTex New Member

For me, It is more about a different target. We have all shot at the circles and the Osama targets dear targets bear targets and zombies are just a little different.
    As for the greater fascination in society with zombies I feel that it is associated with end of the world scenarios and the marketability of having aggressor like a zombie.
    I personally fear the living FAR more than the dead...

6. hareebrownbeest

hareebrownbeest New Member

It's exactly the "end of the world" scenario. I guess it's also kind of humane, after all they're already dead;)