Shooting buddy

Discussion in 'New Hampshire Gun Forum' started by nightwolf47, Jan 1, 2016.

1. nightwolf47

nightwolf47 New Member

Looking for some shooting friends i have a nice outdoor range at home up to 300 yards open area

2. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

nice, if I had the same or similar I would be running out of ammo on a weekly basis:D

3. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

You might find some new shooting buddies if you let us know where you are located. I have guns and ammo. 300 yards would be fun!

4. nightwolf47

nightwolf47 New Member

live in Belmont NH

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  5. nightwolf47

nightwolf47 New Member

ok I meant only 100 yards i must have hit 3 instead of 1 and I live in Belmont nh

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  6. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

I'm an hour and 20 minutes away near portsmouth. we've had very favorable weather for shooting so far in my opinion, i was expecting it to be colder by this time.

7. nightwolf47

nightwolf47 New Member

i agree mack but im not complaining i don't do very well with cold weather when its nice out i love going up and making new targets get very creative

8. jackrich3

jackrich3 Well-Known Member Supporter

Since even Virginia has become part of the communist North, NC is as far north as I'll travel. Ever find yourself in SW FL, we have a 1000 yrd range to have fun on, called the Manatee Gun Club. Public is welcome.

9. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

i used to visit jensen beach, FL when my parents were there for warm weather, but they moved to apache junction AZ. If i am ever down that way I will remember to check out the manatee club, a 1000yd range would be fun to check out, hopefully I'll be proficient enough to hit a gong that far away by then too.

in the meantime I will be practicing locally, getting my pistol groups to 3" at about 7m and 12m and rifles at 50yds....hope to meet this goal in next four months so I can explore some longer range shooting by summertime when the weather is better to walk to a target that far away;)

10. nightwolf47

nightwolf47 New Member

i just love going shooting and practice different situations and come up with creative things on the rang just looking for someone to do it with

11. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Well-Known Member

Send me a PM. I'm down by manchester

12. Rapomstage3

Rapomstage3 New Member

Hey there. Your post is actually why I joined this forum. I also have a range in Epsom nh. Not mine but very private. I have two full torso ar500 steel targets and some other assorted gongs. Pain to set up but worth it for a great day of shooting. Belmonts not too far away. I'm in sales and I drive a lot.

13. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

eh hows it going new hampshire shooters, our ideal weather has arrived...:D