Shooting an Asprin with a 22

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by vsorrentino, Sep 5, 2010.

1. vsorrentino

vsorrentino New Member

Shooting an Asprin with a 22 Rim Fire @ 22 feet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaSBh_zkLBU]YouTube - Shooting an Asprin at 22 feet with a 22 Pistol Extreme Markmanship FirearmPop[/ame]

Thanks for watching, please subscrib to my youtube channel

Thanks

Vinnie

2. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

I was introduced to the sport of Aspirin Shooting by a 12 year old Competition Shooter - son of a range friend. We used .22 rifles, at 50 yards.

The kid cleaned my clock but GOOD!! :eek:

It is an excellent way to practice precision shooting on the cheap. Aspirins have a shelf life - we all usually have a bottle or two that is out of date. Take it to the range!

What we did was to tape them onto a black poster board. Very satisfying to bust them!

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I was shooting grasshoppers at 25 with my neos today on the range. Asprin no problem.

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

How about stopping in the "Introductions" area and tell us a little about yourself? Thanks.

5. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

neat! .....................10

6. .22hustler

.22hustler New Member

This past summer my son and myself had a shootin' match. He was out-shooting me, (and I qualified "expert" many years ago), so I dared him to put a round through a washer. We were shooting at approx 35 yds and danged if he didn't do it!. Not on the first try, but on the 2nd, and 3rd.He was using my old Stevens Buckhorn M-53b, with a scout scope set-up. 2x-5x.CCI mini-mags..He has 3 other .22's, all winchesters, but that Stevens is his favorite.

7. inmate of Md

inmate of Md New Member

Brings back memories,
    My old friend and I would use bench guns to shoot flys at 100 yards. Put jelly on the target and wait for the flys. After several at our club watched this, we made a fly target for informal competition matches.

Doing the same with a 22 at shorter range could be fun.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

Maybe i'll start with one of those toilet deoderizers & work down from there...Tums, that is a good goal for me.

9. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Oh hell orangello put a polar bear out there to start. Aim big then work your way down.

10. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

not too long ago i helped my dad build a porch for our house. i remember him gettin pissed at the bore bees for drilling in the wood. solution me and hime and a bunch of .22 so cool watchin there wings float to the ground.