Shocking!!!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Squawk, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Squawk

Squawk New Member

This may be old news. I knew they confiscated guns in New Orleans. I didn't know the orders that were given. This is scary ****.

[ame]http://youtu.be/8VwISTRA69Q[/ame]

2. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

I knew that New Orleans went under martial law, but I don't think that could happen in other parts of the country.

3. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Really? And why the hell not? This was the military in conjunction with local LE.

4. FullautoUSA

If the government can't even get nationwide registration how are they going to have nationwide confiscation?

5. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Does not have to be Nation wide! Its like eating an elephant just one bite at a time! Did you or I jump up in protest when it happened in LA?
    No it didn't concern us so we did nothing actually I did not know it happened until after the fact! I think you are being incredibly naive!

6. FullautoUSA

That seems more likely to happen then the whole country at one time.

7. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

I think New Orleans was testing grounds.

8. Squawk

Squawk New Member

That's what it looks like.

9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

oh yes, but of course they are going to send you a letter knowing when it will happen if it were to happen!

it would happen just the way they have chipped away at the 2nd admendment, one little piece at atime, never all at once.

10. eltoro

eltoro New Member

I worked Hurricane Isaac and when I was driving around moving trailers on several occasions local and federal officials stopped my semi and asked me do you have a firearm in your truck ? And I said no for what there are so many police and ARMED SOLDIERS WITH NO AMMO ! That I am safe ! Hell I had my AR, Glock 40, 357, and a 12 gauge F that noise you want me driving around the slums unarmed you better go smoke more crack morons !

And yes you read correct the soldiers in all these disaster support have a unloaded gun with them ! Tell me that is about PLUM STUPID !

11. FullautoUSA

My personal belief is that Obama is gonna use executive orders to sign in some gun bans including an awb

12. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Something happens and you say it can never happen again...Yeah, that's what will happen...no way. No way to do it nation wide? A few more shootings and maybe we get martial law to because obviously we can't be trusted to be left to our own devices. May terror attacks home grown or otherwise.

I can't say it will happen but it can. I know it can because it's already happened. Just not at a national level........in this country anyway.
    ...No way...It can never happen :rolleyes:

13. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

A group of pieces of crap, brought this country to its knees (briefly), with some box cutters and fingernail files.

We should have banned Home Depot immediately!

Right?

14. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

How many people will fight back honestly...after watching that it put it in better perspective. I have a baby on the way and honestly dont know what id do. I want to say fight back and it feels like the right thing to do but what if no one else does. Thats the part that scares me. What is the better choice fight for my freedom or live so my child has a father...

15. Squawk

Squawk New Member

If I see them doing it to my neighbors, I don't wait for them to get to my door. I open fire.

16. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

It's kind of that one vote don't make a difference thing. Count all those one votes and all of a sudden you get a bunch of people. too bad they are not more motivated, maybe things would be a little different these days.

You have to do what you believe is right. Then hope you made the right decision. For me the idea of going against the powers that be scares the hell out of me. But what is better? Live as a slave or or die free? This too has happened before. So it just might happen again. Hope it never gets to that point though. Old broke down guys make crappy soldiers :eek:

17. Merkava_4

Merkava_4 New Member

You have three different kinds of gun owners:

1. People who owns guns for target practice/sport shooting
    2. People who own guns for home defense/personal protection
    3. People who owns guns to protect themselves against bad government

People in groups 1 and 2 will give up their guns when the law comes to get them. People in group 3 are going to die defending the constitution. I wish there were more people in group 3 than in groups 1 and 2, but sadly, I don't think there is.

18. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

then why has there been an increased membership in the NRA and other gun rights groups? why the huge sales of (hate this term!) "assault rifles"? why are there increased numberss of peoplesigning up for CC classes?

19. Merkava_4

Merkava_4 New Member

Most of those people are not worried about the 2nd Amendment as much as having to give up their guns. Group 2 people and Group 3 people are a lot more concerned about the 2nd Amendment than Group 1 people are.

Those people are assuming the future laws won't affect the weapons that they currently own.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  20. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I think the vast majority of gun owners simply think that the second amendment says we have the right to keep and bear arms. And they believe that is the actual wording. They have no idea what the real purpose of the 2A is. That would be to protect ourselves from a tyranical government!