Shocking: Chinese Traffic Cameras Capture Horrific Accidents

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

2. armoredman

armoredman Member

Didn't have to watch very much of it to realize the main reason for these accidents is blatant stupidity. If you don't watch where you are going, you will die, here, China, Japan, England, etc.
    I hope the ad campaign helps curb idiocy.

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

What the H%ll man...Invest in a traffic cop or something..Good god,people are getting picked off right and left...Stupidity run amuck.....:confused:

4. KennyFSU

KennyFSU New Member

Open carry would have prevented this...

Just kidding, but I wish there was some Benny Hill music to it.

5. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Is this why we stereotype Asians as bad drivers? Lots of stupidity in this video.

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

The thing is, if you are immersed in their world, the driving makes perfect sense and it's not a problem.

When I was in Korea we had to take a Korean driving test to be able to drive from base to base. There were some CRAZY rules. Like if you were in the left lane, turning left, and say you were the 4th car back and there are 6 cars in line, waiting for the flashing arrow.

When the flashing arrow turns on, they don't have a constant green, everyone cranks their wheel and goes left all at the same time, so before when you were 4th, now you are 3rd from the front and the two people behind you are leading. Weird. But effective. :cool:

7. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

That will be the last time I drink and drive in China. Can't read the plates, right?:eek:

8. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Rammstein was fitting.

9. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

I spent a lot of time in Korea in the 90s and saw some hellacious traffic jams, but those people did not run into each other like that! Like JD said, there were some crazy rules of the road, but they mostly missed each other or had minor damage.

I did not drive in Korea. Could not read anything, and the buildings in an area are numbered by what order they were built, not sequentially along the road like most of the West. Hard to know where you were or how to go where you wanted to without knowing the way.

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

AND people here wonder why they can't drive worth a dam here. YES EFFERS I WENT THERE...

11. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I forgot to add the ever so thrill, when TDY to Saudi Arabia the "Saudi Sweep" right to left or left to right. Sometimes the vehicle has a camel (s), bales of hay (too high to imagine).

My style of driving (that was fun back when TDY to the Kingdom):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LMDn2yYHCI&feature=related]YouTube - Dhahran - Jubail Highway : Death Road (Crazy Driving)[/ame]

12. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Russian tunnel traffic cam....idiots drive all over the world....

Lefortovo tunnel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5yOt7wi4Vw]YouTube - Russian rush hour[/ame]