Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Haha...pretty hard to find right now..bUT everyone that I know that has one loves it!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I should have picked one up when I had the chance. I fear our dictator.... I mean president will make it even harder to get one in the near future

·
Registered
552 Posts
You can find them..but they are kind of like .22 ammo..when you find it..you have to jump quick. Locally I follow about 6-8 LGS a week and someo.e gets at least one every week. Good luck!

·
Registered
552 Posts
For those of you that make firearm purchases online.....doesn't it cost you more than buying locally? When transferring through ffl I mean?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
My wife loves hers. It shoots really well and is also extremely comfortable to hold and conceal.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you sincerely for the info gents. Gun grab. Com seems like something I need to check out. And as I currently live in commiefornia I'm worried about buying a gun at all

·
Registered
479 Posts
apwvsd40ve said:
For those of you that make firearm purchases online.....doesn't it cost you more than buying locally? When transferring through ffl I mean?
My LGS only charges 25 dollars to receive, transfer, and background check for individuals. Well worth it when purchasing firearms that are otherwise hard to find.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I like mine. It's like the Energizer Bunny, keeps going and going.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I bought mine today. I was just lookin and I saw it. I haven't been able to find one a while, but when I saw it...I had to have it. Put a few rounds through it, and I'm in love. I'll have to ask forgiveness for the wife later

Trigger Air gun Motor vehicle Gun accessory Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
We love our Shields! I was at my lgs in Ohio about a month ago and I asked to put my name on the list for a 9mm shield. They had a list of over 50 names waiting. They said it will be long wait. So the next day I was looking on an online gun forum and they gave a name of another lgs in Ohio that is about 75 miles away from me that sell 1st come 1st serve. I emailed them and they had one 9mm shield and saved it for me for $429. A week later my 1st lgs called and they had got in 100 shields and mine was waiting for me so I bought the 2nd one for my wife for $419. We just completed our Ohio CCW class and we both love our Shields!!! Awesome concealable gun! Can't believe how lucky I was to get 2 shields!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Love mine. Incredibly accurate for such a short barrel and the recoil was surprisingly less than I expected. I love everything about the trigger except how heavy the pull is from the factory but that can be smoothed out and lightened slightly to help out a little bit. What I hate more than anything is ordering "available" extra 8 round mags and paying for two day shipping only for them to actually be back ordered for anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months. And having to call and wait on hold for a half hour to find out.....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Point6liter said:
Love mine. Incredibly accurate for such a short barrel and the recoil was surprisingly less than I expected. I love everything about the trigger except how heavy the pull is from the factory but that can be smoothed out and lightened slightly to help out a little bit. What I hate more than anything is ordering "available" extra 8 round mags and paying for two day shipping only for them to actually be back ordered for anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months. And having to call and wait on hold for a half hour to find out.....
Due tell how to work those triggers. I was having trouble adjusting today at the range. I formerly had a kahr cw40, and I loved those triggers...so you can understand the problem

·
Registered
304 Posts
Due tell how to work those triggers. I was having trouble adjusting today at the range. I formerly had a kahr cw40, and I loved those triggers...so you can understand the problem
Just did a general trigger job on it. Plus some. I have a PDF on it if you'de like it. I don't reccomend doing it if you aren't familiar with this kind of work.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Point6liter said:
Just did a general trigger job on it. Plus some. I have a PDF on it if you'de like it. I don't reccomend doing it if you aren't familiar with this kind of work.
Ya if you could send it to me that would be great

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've been thinking of getting one. I may have to wait till the rush dies down. I'm not about to pay over list for it. Glock17OD I am also in a part of the EVIL AXIS. I live in commieneticut. I'll check out Gun Grab. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts