Shhhhhh! Don't Tell Master Chief Francisco!

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by Dillinger, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

But I got my grubby little hands on some stuff that is going to have him crawling out of the brush and begging to get a sample to play with.

I am going to bring you all............. The Sun!!

And you shall kneel before me. Mwuahahahahahah!! *manical smiley*

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I would not keep that in your pocket..........:p

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I hope you got some serious SPF on.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

So, what the hell is Dillinger talking about now? :confused:

This looks harmless...

Attached Files:

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Eh. Some metal in a coil. Whoopidy Friggin Do! I logged on for this?? :confused:

And look, he cut off a piece. This is earth shattering news, everyone run for your lives!! :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And now we much wait until it gets dark, for then I will take over the God King Benning's Realm by bringing you all....

THE SUN!!!!

7. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

Upon my soul I declare it has never taken so long for the giant glowing orb to fall from the sky!

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Would that be a coil of magnesium you got there? We lit some off in a HS staircase once :eek: wasn't really prepared for all the attention it brought. i still have no idea how we got away with it :confused:

Good times ... goooood times :D

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Someone better drink gasoline and turn their taliwacker into a flame thrower for this kind of build up.......just sayin.

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Been there, done that, shot the fire and got it cured...it was called Gonorrhea. :eek: :eek:

11. junho806

junho806 New Member

eagerly anticipating where this thread will go
    :confused:

12. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Is it dark in the PNW yet?

13. c3shooter

Haven't been there, have you? Hell, it's dark MOST of the time. When it's not, it's simply wet. State flower is mildew. State bird is the slug.

14. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Walked right into that one didn't I? :eek:

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LMAO!!

Alas, Mother Nature came along and shat all over my plans for bringing forth the sun last night. Rained like a mofo since before dark until this morning. Rained so hard last night before bed the dogs took about 8 seconds to do their business and beat feet right back in. :eek:

However, I am not deterred. Today, if the weather holds ( it's slightly misting/raining but is supposed to break ), I shall bring forth the heat and glare of....

THE SUN!

And as a side note it bears saying that this activity is not condoned and should not be attempted in any enclosed, covered, potentially harzardous or heavily fumed environment. This stuff gets HOT in a hurry. :eek:

16. c3shooter

As a side note, while we await the demonstration of self immolation-

A fire involving combustible metals is a Class D fire. Unlike the typical Class A, (wood) B, (gasoline) or C, (live electrical) Class D fires are unaffected by standard extinguishing agents, such as water, CO2, or standard dry chemicals.

Metals such as titanium, zirconium, magnesium, certain lithium alloys and uranium WHEN IGNITED will burn until buried under a truckload of sand, extinguished with a special Class D fire extinguisher, or they get damned good and ready to go out.

Bodies are generally NOT returned to next of kin, your fire insurance company will laugh uncontrollably at you, and Smokey da Bear will beat the crap out of you with his shovel.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled incineration.........:rolleyes:

17. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmPNIRguxt0&feature=related]YouTube - The Crow - Fire It Up[/ame]