Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Seriously. The AR forum was hot and heavy there for awhile, and then it just dried up there Slo. I guess we answered all the questions.. LOL

A new member, VertiViper, has been in contact about building ( 2 ) new units. I think he is going to be posting his starting of a build shortly.

Other than that, not a darn thing going on... :(

JD

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I should be back home around the 10th. That means that I'll order my lowers on the 11th. If they're in stock, I should have them by the 21st. I don't head back to work until the 1st, so I should be able to, at least, build the lowers and document my progress for you guys.

Any tools that I'm going to need for the lower build up other than a soft jawed vice, a hammer and a punch?

Also, can you send me the link to that trigger job again JD?

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Screwdriver for the handle - Hex head attachment if you go with a couple of the higher end pistol grips.

You are going to need a carbine wrench for an adjustable stock, otherwise I believe you have the basic AR wrench in your home kit.

Should do it. They are pretty basic to put together - as we have been harping on for months now. :D

Got to love this helpful and friendly firearms site just putting evil black rifle after evil black rifle in homes across the country... LOL

JD

·
Registered
992 Posts
Got to love this helpful and friendly firearms site just putting evil black rifle after evil black rifle in homes across the country... LOL

JD
the equivalent of a modern day Johnny Appleseed...Johnny Magfeed? OMG that was bad

hmmm, your evil plan has worked. I just got my lower receiver parts kit, just have to go put the receiver order in with my dealer. It truly is a sickness. :eek:

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
^ *laughing and rubbing hands together* Another evil black rifle into a good home... I love it. :D

JD

·
Registered
909 Posts
wow
it seems the virus has really spread...
awesome...
:D

i also noticed some prices rising...
i was looking back up on the parts i bought to build my AR and some of the prices rose
some even $10
:eek:
better start building/buying those AR guys
either Obama or the falling economy is gonna get ya...

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Screwdriver for the handle - Hex head attachment if you go with a couple of the higher end pistol grips.

You are going to need a carbine wrench for an adjustable stock, otherwise I believe you have the basic AR wrench in your home kit.

Should do it. They are pretty basic to put together - as we have been harping on for months now. :D

JD
Yeah, I've got a pretty good collection of tools, I just don't have any specialized gun tools.

·
Registered
100 Posts
:confused:

Sure got quiet in here....too many Obama quotes or what?

:eek:
slo
Lol I like Obama Quotes maybe if he dosent get elected he can rite them up into the fairytale novel that they truly are.... "My Fairytale America - By Obama".... or something

1 - 9 of 9 Posts