Sheriff Warns of Second American Revolution over Gun Control

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by molonlabexx, Mar 29, 2013.

1. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

2. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

They can pass whatever laws they want, but I am not registering my guns. Instead of a civil war pitting brother against brother, it would be pitting brothers in arms against a tyrannical government.

3. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I'm thinking this is what the bastard in office wants, look at it DHS is buying tons of ammo, weapons, and APCs. They're gearing up to attempt to put down the american people and if we go into this I doubt they'll take prisoners it'll probably just be like what the nazi's did with captured american soldiers sit there load them on trucks or make them march miles then boom mow them down with a machine gun. I don't doubt this is exactly what he wants.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

bingo!....

5. robertb6112

robertb6112 New Member

Gorilla warfare is the way to go. An organized army can never win against it.

6. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

Have we all - finally - had enough of the Progressive bullsh-t?

There are a few more people speaking up in Canada, too. It might be my optimist nature, but I think there's something good in the wind. I can smell it.

7. vincent

vincent New Member

Yeah, gorilla warfare...nobody wants that...:D

Attached Files:

8. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Look at Colorado, this is a pressure cooker ready to go off.

A bill is heading to Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper’s desk that Republican lawmakers say would give members of the Secret Service broad arrest powers in the state and could provide a framework for federal agents eventually to enforce gun restrictions.

“This is absolutely insane,” Rep. Lori Saine, R-Dacono, said. “In theory if a Secret Service agent is in a county where the sheriff has refused to enforce some of the recent unenforceable gun laws, the agent could arrest an individual if he believes the law has been broken.”

The idea actually aligns with an Obama agenda to create vast new restrictions and regulations on guns. WND has reported that hundreds of sheriffs nationwide, including many in Colorado, have said they cannot enforce federal restrictions that would violate the Second Amendment.

In Colorado, Weld County Sheriff John Cooke said he and many other county sheriffs “won’t bother” with several laws poised to go into effect in Colorado because they would be impossible to enforce.

One of the laws would require private sellers to do a background check on purchasers in private gun transaction, but the sheriffs wonder how to keep track of whether gun owners are meeting the new requirements.

Cooke said many new gun laws are “feel-good, knee-jerk reactions that are unenforceable” and would “give a false sense of security.”

Cooke said he and other sheriffs are considering filing a lawsuit to block the laws. And sheriffs in other parts of the nation agree, with more than 340 already banding together to promise to uphold the U.S. Constitution.

The Colorado Legislature also passed a bill putting a 15-round limit on ammunition magazines.

9. Hightide

Hightide New Member

Actually, the local sheriffs throughout the country taking a stance refusing to support is good for gun rights, and great for their local politics. I imagine it will guarantee them a lot of local votes if they get challenged in the next little county election, but the issue of federal supremacy was settled at Appomattox Courthouse when Lee surrendered the Army of Virginia. Any new bill such as referred to above is just local politics...federal authorities do not need any authorization from any local state or county to enforce federal law.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the publicity the local Sheriff's get, since it makes the public realize that the whole country is not New York city or California...and lets them know how we feel at the local level. But it is a little silly if people think that a rural county elected sheriff has any say in the matter, they don't.

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The Liberal Democrats are playing dirty. They are holding up pay checks to Colorado Sheriffs who will not enforce their new laws.:eek:

11. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Liberal democrats suck.

12. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Well... At least some, do believe in the 2nd amendment.

13. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Impressive interview with sheriff Clark. He told it like it is. Amazing, how authoritarian -wanna-be's in cities ALWAYS shun the obvious (criminal drug lords and street gangs) and goes after the law-abiding citizens, who incidentally, has had enough political bullying!!! (And the 'shove' has yet to manifest).

14. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The government has been robbing Peter to pay Paul and Paul is tired of it so he is buying guns.

15. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes we do! We have had this conversation here and IF the feds try and enforce these unconstitutional laws we will PROTECT the citizens here from them. In other words they will have to take us on first! I don't thing there are all that many fed LEO's who feel strongly enough about these laws to take on not only the citizens but the LEO's too!:(
    I would hope it don't come to this, but I would not be surprised if it does. :(
    Progressives at the most ruthless dishonest people on the earth and they have been elected to national office so anything is possible.:(

16. JimRau

You got it wrong. It is not about liberal/conservative or even democrat/republican, it is about progressive vs traditionalist!!! ;)
    The democratic party has been totally hijacked by the progressives, and republican party has been infiltrated badly by the progressives. :eek:

17. willshoum

willshoum New Member

No way Jesus.............[mexican]

the U.S. doesn't have the man power to fight the citizens and the wars they are fighting now. If it does happen it will be just before the next election or right after Hitlery is elected as the first female potus..........:eek::mad::mad::mad:

18. Hightide

Hightide New Member

I certainly hope this is a moot point. I don't see further restrictions getting far. Jim, I don't know how old you are, but I've seen this in my lifetime, back in the 1960s, when county officials tried to stop desegregation. I assume you are an elected Sheriff, do you mind sharing what county and state?

19. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

And we saw how far that went.

Gov. Faubus, and his loonies, ZERO!

101st airborne, winner.

And without firing a shot.:p

20. JimRau

I work for the Winston County Sheriff (Alabama).
    Comparing the two, desegregation legislation and anti-gun legislation, are TOTALLY different!:confused:
    Segregation was wrong, anti-gun legislation is wrong. The difference here is when they tried to stop desegregation they were going against the Constitution, when we stand against the anti-gun legislation we are standing with the Constitution! ;)