Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dunerunner, Jul 16, 2010.

1. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Arizona's Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Maricopa County has issued his Deputies automatic weapons to counter the drug cartel's who may have the inclination to transport through his territory.

FOXNEWS just aired the story this morning, showing pics of M-60 machine guns mounted on SWAT vehicles.

Alright Joe!!

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

That's a step in the right direction. Now let's allow our boys to flip the safety and use them.

3. frank252guns

frank252guns New Member

Sheriff Joe for President; Can you imagine if he was president of the USA. We sure as hell wouldn't be in the mess we are in now.

4. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Sad thing is, :(

I don't care what weapon you carry,

If you are not allowed to use it,

What good is it.

5. Jeehs

Jeehs New Member

You get to know that you may never have to use it. But if you do, It's a ONE BADA$$ GUN.

6. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Target Practice

Tonites Practice in the desert will be on the mules running thru the brush.:eek::)

7. bkt

bkt New Member

If I were being attacked by those Mexican ass-clowns in my own country and had access to an M-60, you bet your ass I'd flip the selector to "annihilate" and take care of business. I'd deal with the repercussions later.

8. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

I'm betting Sheriff Joe will let 'em go "Guns HOT!"
    Wish the Lady Governor would give him a couple NG Apache gunships........

9. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

Sheriff Joe is my hero.......

Jim.............

10. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Our country needs more people like Sheriff Arpaio to start taking back control of there locals rather than relying on the States and Feds to do what needs to be done.

Joe for President has got my vote ;)

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

If he gets elected, I'm buying stock in pink underwear and tents!

12. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

I'll give you this much, Shurf Joe has been great ever since I bailed out Patrick Haab, that seemed to fix ol' shurf up. Right before that He was procliaming that No Citizen has the Right to Arrest Anyone for Any Reason.
    Now his "new" attitude coupled with the ccw permit is doing as well as can be done til SB1070 starts

13. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

I'm with you on this one Cane!

14. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I was reading about this on another forum (Not a gun forum) and was surprised at how many people didn't think it was a good thing that this man is willing to take the steps needed to ensure the safety of his deputies and the general public. It remains to be seen if anyone actually drops the hammer on these thugs. And just what both our and the Mexican Government. Several on the other forum seem to think that it's the Sheriff attempting to start a war with Mexico and spouting the ills about the "war on drugs". It seems to escape these people that while many of these people might be trafficking drugs there is more to it. The steady flow of illegal humans and the idea that that big fat line on the map says the land is ours just goes right over these people's heads. It's a war over there and it's spilling over here. And that needs to be stopped and I mean right now.

I just hope that if the situation comes that those deputies need to defend themselves then I hope that they take care of business and everyone just shuts up and let them do the job they are setting out to do. THe feds need to stop with the BS and frivolous lawsuits. and trieds supporting this country rather than trying to destroy it from the inside out.

15. frank252guns

frank252guns New Member

Sheriff Joe

Weather you like the guy or not look at the numbers. Since he took over crime went down 70% the cost of detaining the prisoners in his county went down over 80% He has been re-elected several times with a 83% majority. Now if you don't like him you'll say he is brutal and racist person. If you got a half a brain in you head you will write him a letter and encourage him to run for President.

16. Freedom-1911

Freedom-1911 New Member

It is a shame that they have to use such weapons. But if the Feds are gona sit on their hands and do nothing except sue them over the state trying to protect itself , then bring on the big guns. And if need be bring on the tanks and bigger and frak the Fed.

17. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I'd say Arizona's got it goin' on!

18. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

And ASP, gotta love those pink handcuffs.

19. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

Funny thing is the only half-assed serious contender to Shurf Joe has been Dan Saban. Joe has an ad that shows Saban being asked if he has "Ever masturbated while on the county timeclock?" Saban's answer of "Yes" doesn't seem to win him too many votes, heh heh:D

20. Jynx

Jynx New Member

Having spent the night in said underwear and tents, trust me... it is not as fun as it sounds.