Sheetz Creek..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jul 2, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Deleted..!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  2. rurak

rurak New Member

Dango,

I am sorry for what you are going through right now but I think you should reconsider. She may have had a lapse in judgement (I know I definitely have in the past), nobody is perfect and everyone screws up from time to time. Maybe you should give her a second chance and maybe you shousld talk to her about everything you have said on this forum. 27 years of marriage is a long time to walk away from after a few bad decisions.

3. dango

She has read everything I said already..! I wish I could elaborate. a little more , but I have trouble talking to People..!

There is only ONE..,! I was raised in confinement and I guess it's just embedded.! :confused:
    Sorry ..? Don't be , I'm OK ..! :) I just miss the human touch , that's all!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  4. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

That's why you NEVER leave a paper trail!!!!

5. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Reconciliation ignores the issue of blame. :)

6. dango

Well , I have said nothing that isn't true so's I don' t really care..! :)

Her now , I imagine her (Face-book) might be way more interesting , but don't have the slightest need to go there..! :confused: I know what I need to know already..! ;) I could spy also , but why , this is over and it doesn't need To turn ugly..! ;)

7. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Well you need to use COMMON SENSE!!!! You say it doesn't need to turn ugly, but you're saying she is doing this and that to you!!!! Hence why I said NEVER leave a paper trail!!!!!! Some people will use ANYTHING against someone to get what they want. Also, I think you might break the record for opening the most threads too.;)

8. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Come on now, don't even think about going there. The FB thing may be an imaginary thing anyhow. :)

9. dango

Yo my friend , I have nothing left to lose..! There is nothing else she can do to
    Me except maybe try to spread some BS on the forums I frequent..! In that case, believe what you will , I don't care..! :p

Should it turn ugly , I choose to end it and not come here anymore..! I will not
    Drag anybody into my personal ugly..! (POOF)...(GONE)..!

I hope that does not happen , I really like the people here..! I can not control the actions of others..! :confused:

10. dango

John , I have everything I need to change this around to my favor..! Know this.!

I also have her 90 year old mother , of which I did so promise , (no GOV) home.
    I wish I could be cold hearted , my life would be so much easier..! CRAP..! :mad:

I'm gone , said more than I need already..! Eeeek..!

"Swing low...sweet chariot....comin fo to carry me home......swi-ing low"

Etc., :D

11. tri70

tri70 New Member

Anything can be mended if there is still love for each other. I was almost in this same situation but it did not go as long, same scenario even. You both can sit down and talk calm about your future, stay together or split. 27 yrs is a long time to walk away from but pain still hurts and time will heal. Prayers sent for the best for both of you! Marriage is the study of how to please 1 person, all the questions you ask us can go to her or if she's done, keep asking us for the mix bag of advice.

12. HankStone

HankStone New Member

dango,If she's that dense to turn to Facebook for companionship,Brother you lost nothing,rejoice and go on with Life,you know we only have one Life!

"I know"at times when we must leave everything behind,it feels as our boots are nailed to the floor as we leave,just cut your relationship with her with a sharp knife,and walk away!

May Luck Be With You!

13. dango

Thanks Tri....! We all draw lines in the sand..! When these lines are crossed , something will change depending upon the strength of character of the individuals ..!

She was my one and only (SOULMATE) , my first and only wife..! We were never apart ,we ran our own business , shopped , cooked , everything together..!
    Sometimes , people (Cross) set lines and things are never the same again..!

I wish I could blow this off , really do ..! :confused: think before we act , watch where we place our faith..! Believe In me for I will not let you down..!

Well , what else need be said..? Sometimes , doing the right thing can be very painful..! :)

14. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

This is what it sounds like when doves cry. :(

15. HankStone

HankStone New Member

Good One,MisterMcCool sometimes a Man in Love with a Woman,becomes a doormat!

16. dango

Great song Mr McCoolest....(Prince)...! :) oh , she farts louder than that..!

Eeeeek., ! :confused:

17. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Changed it for you...

18. dango

Might I suggest that we let this die ..! I'm all better , really..! :) life doth go on and so shall we..! Life is good and exciting...!

Weeeeeee. Haaaaaa.! :D

19. HankStone

HankStone New Member

Well I thank you,my Mother thanks you,and my Father thanks you,the kids on the street were right about you,you're a fine fellow!