She smoked me

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by kymike, Apr 21, 2012.

1. kymike

kymike New Member

Took my wife to the rifle range a few weeks ago. She liked shooting my .22 but then she said she would like to try a pistol. Took her to an indoor range today. Rented a ruger .22. First shot dead center of the target. She done really good, better than I expected. I shot a clip and was all over the place. She is wanting one now but it has to be a pretty one, lol. Looked around and she found a pk380. She looked at me and said mothers day is coming up, lol.

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

That is about as good as a hint gets.:D

3. hmh

hmh New Member

I bet you were grinning ear to ear?

4. Tiny_MN

Tiny_MN New Member

Very cool! I'm hoping my wife learns to enjoy shooting. :)

5. kymike

kymike New Member

image-3417282283.jpg

Went back to range today and she wanted to try another gun. Liked the 9mm so that's what she bought. For first time shooting it she done really good. Now it's if mamma isn't happy, RUN!

6. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Looks like your 'me time' has turned into 'our time'!! Congrats!! Momma is smiling broadly in that picture. Bet you get treated like a king tonight!

7. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

MIKE!

By the look on her face "YOU ARE IN TROUBLE NOW! """"That has the definite look of A-DDDDDDDDICTION!:D
    You may even get to have a few bullets left for you to shoot!:D

That's Great!

8. JigSawer40

JigSawer40 New Member

Is that a Sigma 9mm she bought?

9. kymike

kymike New Member

It is the sigma 9mm. She is hooked. She liked the .22 but once she pulled the trigger on the 9 she loved it. She even got a free box of ammo out of the deal.

10. JigSawer40

JigSawer40 New Member

That's great, they are sweet guns. I have one and I tried to get a Sigma 40 also but they were backlogged at the range so I picked up the Sig P250c 40sw instead.

11. heavyliftn

heavyliftn New Member

How does she like and do with the trigger pull on the sigma. I bought my wife one and she has trbl with the trigger pull and I have worked and worked with her and still having trbl.

12. kymike

kymike New Member

She didn't seem to have any trouble with it. I thought the trigger felt really good for a pistol.

13. JigSawer40

JigSawer40 New Member

They're just hard which is the safety factor for the Sigma. It won't shoot unless you really want it to. I removed the torsion spring on mine and it's still hard enough but smoother. In fact, any trigger mods can raise legal issues in SD situations so my Sigma is relegated to range use. I use my Sig 40sw for SD which has a long but smooth trigger in stock form.

14. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

As my daughter would say, "Nothing says I love you like a new gun." So, what is she getting you for Father's Day? <grin>

15. Apollo13

Apollo13 New Member

16. SalvageGuy

SalvageGuy New Member

I taught my wife how to shoot, now I alweays have to be on my best behavior....:D

17. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Yah same here. Me and my oldlady took our Cpl classes in michigan together and shes always got her Glock on her. So we only fight when both of us dont have handguns on us. And we both go shooting together so we can get our anger out.