Shame on msnbc

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by MOshooter, Jan 30, 2013.

1. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

Shame on MSNBC!!
    Faking a video to gain gun control supporters,once again MSNBC caught "select editing" making 2nd Amendment supporters look like they were heckling Mr.Heslin,one of the Fathers that lost his Son at Sandy Hook. How low will the Biased Media go to support Gun Control? and who makes these decisions to report false information to the public? Shame on them!!

MSNBC caught faking video of Sandy Hook father being heckled (VIDEO)

http://www.examiner.com/article/msnbc-caught-faking-video-of-sandy-hook-father-being-heckled

Thanks to The Daily Caller for setting the facts straight about MSNBC video faking.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/29/no-a-sandy-hook-parent-did-not-get-heckled-by-gun-nuts/

2. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

PMSnbc has discredited themselves to the point that they are down to aggravating both of their viewers. I give them another year before they sell to aljazeera too.

3. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Why are you watching NBC?:(

4. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

Haha Then they would be down to one viewer? :)....Seriously I never have watched MSNBC and don't plan on starting after reading these articles.

5. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Joe Scarborugh "Morning Joe" MSNBC is a rabid anti gun spokes person. He claims the NRA people are causing the failure of the Republican party. When he was elected by the voters in Florida he was a strong NRA supporter.
    Why do Americans hold congressman at the same level as child molesters?:(

6. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

Glad I don't know Morning Joe,I just can't watch someone spewing False anti gun jibberish :(

7. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Too bad! Senator Clare McCasskill D. of Mo. is a leader in the push for the Ban on semiauto firearms. McCasskill like Obama believes the people of Mo. is fully behind these total gun Bans. :(

8. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

MSNBC is beyond any possibility of shame. Modern liberalism does not allow something as outdated and puritanical as shame to interfere with forwarding the agenda. Seriously, can you shame a modern liberal? I have my doubts.

9. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

Wish I didn't know Clare McCasskill D. :D LOL
    Not a supporter of hers at all and she's completely out of touch with the majority of the people from Missouri if she believes we're in favor of banning semi auto rifles let alone a total gun ban.

10. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Man to be honest I really don't care what ones views on guns are. But for Gods sake at least have some semblance of sense and dignity. Using outright lies or misinformation is just plain wrong. And when a news outlet is caught.....again they really should look at themselves.

For mew it's like this.
    If you don't agree with abortion then don't have one.
    If you don't agree with gay marriage then don't marry a gay person.
    And if you don't like guns then don't own one.

Why do these liberal asshats only talk about rights when it's convenient for them?

While Im thinking about it If a woman's body is her choice why can she get a ticket for no seatbelt on her way back form an aportion clinic? I guess it's only her choice when it's a defenseless baby...

11. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Who cares what they do.

Nobody watches them!:p:p

12. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

DrumJunkie I agree

They (MSNBC) should take a look at themselves and those responsible should be held accountable for their blatant lies and falsified information to the public,instead of just sweeping it under the table and quietly walking away with no response to their

"Select Editing"???:confused:

13. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

MSNBC is a suffering animal. Yes, I want to keep an eye on this dying beast. I would like to be chosen to fire the final head shot to ease their pain.:D

14. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

Here are excerpts from a letter about MSNBC :
    The 'gun control ' ghouls have come out to feed on the bodies of the Connecticut murder victims . MSNBC has had a gun-hater's 'circle jerk' going for some weeks .

Tom Brokaw tried to fool the viewers into thinking that the guns in question fire fully automatic . MSNBC also tried to fool people into thinking AR-15s have grenade launchers on them .

Most of those railing against the AR-15 have probably never even fired one themselves . They are attacking what is to them, an abstract concept, not a gun .

Joke :

Question - Do you know why Americans buy AR-15s ?

Answer - Because Obama sold all the AK-47s to the Mexican drug gangs .

What I will not tolerate is leftist media and politicians springing a pre-planned agenda in the guise of " reacting to a tragedy " . I hope all of you will call your congressmen and senators and stand up for your Second Amendment rights . Go to www.Ruger.com to do so easily .

15. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Hey I will admit it.... I watch MSNBC sometimes.
    It makes getting my heart rate up a lot easier than running on the treadmill. Plus it also makes me feel like I'm spying on the enemy. After about 5 minutes my blood pressure has spiked and I have to change the channel for fear my head might exploded.
    :eek::eek:

16. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I'm sure Chainfire will come and explain why the leftist media lies to us. :rolleyes:

17. ResidentialPyro

ResidentialPyro New Member

18. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

I completely agree,
    The "leftest media" and pro gun politicians swarm ANY gun related tragedy to benefit their agenda Banning Firearms,where are these leftest media and pro gun control politicians when a firearm has detoured a violent crime or saved a life?

Where do some of these media reporters come up with some of these terms like "High Power Magazines"?:confused:

Thanks for the reminder to call our Congressmen and Senators to voice our concerns on the attacks on our 2nd Amendment

Haha I see where some of these anti-gun media can give a person a cardiovascular workout with the one sided biased reporting...I have to admit, I watched some of Anderson Cooper 360 until I couldn't take anymore of their uneducated one sided reporting :mad: