'Sh*t my Dad says'

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by zhuk, May 19, 2010.

1. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Now I'm not one to inhabit what's [predictably] known as the "twitterverse" :rolleyes: but one has thrown up some funny stuff; called 'Sh*t my Dad Says".

William Shatner aka 'The Shat' has been tentatively slated to be part of a TV show based on it....

some examples:

Pick your furniture like you pick a wife: It should make you feel comfortable and look nice, but not so nice that if someone walks past it they want to steal it.

Do people your age know how to comb their hair? It looks like two squirrels crawled on their heads and started f*cking.

The worst thing you can be is a liar....Okay, fine, yes, the worst thing you can be is a Nazi, but then number two is liar. Nazi one, liar two.

Don't start a story with This is SO funny. Be like saying My dick's huge before you screw. Even if you're right you sound like an a$$hole.

War hero? No. I was a doc in Vietnam. My job was to say "This is what happens when you screw a hooker, kid. Put this cream on your pecker."

from sh*tmydadsays.com [uncensored]

2. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Funny stuff right there.

3. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Funny. My Pop says some pretty nuts things but nothing to that level.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That is funny. I would watch that TV show for sure and I can't stand Shatner.

My old man had some classics too. I think it was just the days they grew up in, it made them more apt to point out the obvious.

"Use your head for something other than to keep your ears apart with" - I heard that more than a few times.

"I hope you grow up and have 10 more just like you" - Usually after I had done something to warrant the first statement and he was later reflecting on where I went wrong and educating me for the next time around. :cool:

5. NGIB

NGIB New Member

JD, I used this one quite often with my kids. As they got older, each of them admitted that they could be serious PITA's.

As far as Dad's, I actually thought my name was "sh!thead" for years...

6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

"Son, quit piddly farting around." That was a common one I heard growing up.

"Once you get your head out of you as$ you can breath and calm down"

When I was too young to help him doing much, he used to tell me, "Watching is helping." That one came back to bite him in the arse when I was a teenager.

I also got the whole, "I would not wish you on anyone, but I hope your kids will be just like you times two." :eek:

7. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

I am in love with this old man. I am gonna go exploring to steal some of his stuff. I love retarded quotes like that! xD The one that I made for my friend is.... "You are like the baby that plays with fire, it looks pretty and may seem cool one minute, but the next minute you spend wondering what in the hell just happened to you." He has a tendency to be.... reckless.

*I for one fear the "hope you have a child just like YOU" quote. I was the spawn of satan.... so that means that I am screwed.... :(

8. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

My Dad had one that sticks out in my mind

"Son, in a lot of ways, you are just like me and that makes me proud. In other ways, you are just like me and I feel sorry for you."