SF Police Chief Calls for National Gun Registry

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

San Francisco Police Chief Greg Suhr can take his idea and shove it!

He is another face that spits on the Constitution, wants this country to become new black booted Nazi Germany!

Registration leads to Confiscation!

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/SF-Police-Chief-Calls-for-National-Gun-Registry-219109051.html

San Francisco Police Chief Greg Suhr called for a nationwide gun registry at an American Bar Association meeting in the city Friday.

"There needs to be some form of national gun registry so we know who has them, so we know that everyone who has them is cleared, checked, responsible," Suhr said during a panel discussion on strategies to prevent gun violence.

"It gives law enforcement the best chance to keep everybody safe," he said.

2. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Typical libtard stupidity. You just know all those people out there committing crimes can't wait to register their firearms. Why haven't we heard anything about banning cars. Didn't some nut job in Ca. just run over a bunch of people. All the cars are registered but it didn't keep anybody safe. Not to mention the fact that more people die in cars than from guns every year. Cars are used as get away vehicles. Maybe we should be limiting the passenger capacity of cars. Why would anybody need a car with 250 hp. There's only one reason for that, escaping from the police. Cars hold to much fuel they can run from the police for hours on that much fuel. People get raped in cars all the time. Kidnap victims are put in trunks (Boot for our British friends) of cars. There is no reason for trunks to be that big. Those damn evil cars. And don't even get me started on ski masks.

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

You are absolutely correct about the cars.

They need to outlaw automatic transmissions, and have a 7 gallon limit on gas tanks. And maybe a cooling off period before you can actually take delivery of the gasoline

4. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

He's worried about that magic mythical concept otherwise known as "safety".

Safety might exist between El Jefe's ears, but it's pretty clear not much else is sitting between there.

"That criminal has a gun!" Well, sarge, the database says he doesn't, you must be imagining things.

Barney Fife is on the job ladies and gents, you can all rest easy.

5. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

You all know my post above was sarcasm right.

6. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Have you ever visited SF ? That place makes Alice in Wonder Land look like a documentary. I would not expect their police chief to be pro-gun.:p

7. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I have gone shooting with an SF Sheriff's Deputy. He has just as little respect for the lack of leadership in that city as I do. he used to live in the city but moved down here into the boonies because he couldn't stand living in a cesspool.

8. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

How about we commission a fleet of Greyhound buses, load them up with all the remaining sensible people in CA and take them where ever they want to go and then level CA. Once the dust settles, those that want to go back and start over are welcome to do so.

9. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

All I want to know is: Was Chief Suhr naked when he made this statement?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  10. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Right! .....:rolleyes:

11. therewolf

therewolf New Member

It seems so few antis studied history.

It also seems they have absolutely

no interest in stopping criminals, or

curbing criminal behavior.

12. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Ding ding ding. We have a winner!

What do we got for him, Johnny?

13. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Sure, I agree totally with the Chief. Let's register all of our firearms so that the people that want to disarm us will have a much easier job come confiscation time.

14. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I think Mexico and California produce Americas greatest domestic problems. It only makes sense to give California back to Mexico. We could then watch their total destruction. :D

15. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Damn man! Should I start packing. Give me a couple hours at least, I have to unload the armory!

16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I would say that America's greatest domestic problems have their roots in Washington DC!

17. 1911love

1911love New Member

SF at it again. Remember their last anti-rights battle? They forbid by law anyone in public housing from having a firearm. They would throw out a poor family for wanting to protect themselves and what little they have.

Well, someone in public housing took those sorry waste of life people to court and won. Firearms are now allowed, it just cost SF taxpayers a sh1t load of money to do the right thing.

Unless you were born in SF and have family/ties there, why would anyone want to live there. Just more of the same from The People's Republic.

18. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Every form of leadership and political figure is panty waist in S.F. And so are their supporters.I work there often, and been to bars and had a few beers and get in arguments with gun grabbing, pole smokin,drones that believe every word that is drilled into their heads about gun control. I. Know there a few pro guns supporters there,but they are out numbered. They all want to dance around their rainbow American flag and think big brother is looking out for their best interest and safety. Idiots! It makes me sick when I have to see a rainbow American flag! I am not a gay hater, my 22 year old brother is gay. Just don't desecrate the flag I love and fought for for 8 years through two wars, and on numerous occasions lost my life. I have argued this point with my own brother, fortunate he is intelligent and understands the meaning of that flag. A city that proudly allows the flag to be desecrated, is just as quick to do the same to the constitution. Sorry about the rant , but had to vent.

19. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Here's a city that has 75-year-old drag queens in g-strings prancing thru public streets during gay-pride month and it surprises anybody that the top cop is a raging communist?

20. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

San Francisco is run by a bunch of ultra-liberal, anti-gun, anti-self defense blissninnies. Big city police chiefs parrot the politics of their masters. A police chiefs refusal to parrot the politics of his anti-gun masters gets him fired.