Sex Offender Accused of Raping 2-Year-Old

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

2. amoroque

amoroque New Member

That is so disturbing, I dont really even know what to say. I think you already said it best "Just plain sickening."

How many kids are going to have to get hurt before people realize that these damn child molesters need to be locked up for life or sentenced to death.

My heart and prayers go out to this child and her family, and the 7 year old and her family.

This kind of stuff is on the news on a daily basis! When are the lawmakers going to open their eyes and create laws against sex offenders that either deters the crime by harsh penalties or guarantees that it will only happen once(sentenced to life without parole or sentenced to death). I'm so tired of hearing about these sickos getting out and being able to harm children over and over again.

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Convicted in 2003. Back out again. Practicing catch and release, I see.

Skip the comments about torture, guys. If an animal has rabies, you don't torture it. You DO shoot it- it is too dangerous to be allowed to live. Same principle here.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  4. kyleytxrialover

kyleytxrialover New Member

TRU THAT I WILL EVEN BUY THE AMMO:cool:

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I'd pay for 20 minutes alone with that guy in a room with no windows. c3, stand by for when I throw him out the only door.

6. hcso617

hcso617 New Member

Amen Brother, Don't forget to cut off the head.

7. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Naaaaaaah,,, y'all stand by for when I throw him out the window.....

Wait,, you said there wasn’t a window.......

Where you reckons they want one???

Scubie :cool:

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I can't think of anything to call this poor excuse for a human being, perhaps refuse, but then that gives garbage a bad name.

Cop: "Are you the parents of the young victim?"
    Parents: "Yes, yes we are."
    Cop: "Here is a pair of loping shears, a gallon of gasoline and a ball bat. You will find the perpetrator tied to a chair. You have 30 minutes, then these 23,530 very angry men and women from FTF get what is left."
    Parents: "Do they have mops, a broom and a trashbag?"

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Words fail me.

10. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Oh my goodness. That breaks my heart so bad. I dont understand why he was released in the firs place. I just hope I never run into this man if I do god help him:mad:

11. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

My wife works with a woman who had a brother in law who worked the juvenile sex crime squad here in our area. After two years on the squad, he went to the Holiday Inn not far from our home, got a room, and stuck his service weapon in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

I can't imagine, and don't want to imagine what it is like to deal with the kind of scum that would do that to a child day after day.

12. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, the scumbag received a sweetheart deal after he raped the seven year old. He was sentenced to four years in prison for that rape. i'll be that the prosecutor allowed Ramos to plea bargain.

Something is very wrong when a judge gives a scumbag four years in prison for raping a young child. Wait, this is Califiornia: It seems that child rapists are a protected species in that state.

13. zander

zander New Member

I know this wouldn't fly with human rights folk, or politicians... but child sex offenders should have to do their time in general pop, with an identifying color uniform on, or a face tattoo so everyone knows who they are. none of this protective custody bs... And when they are done, chemically castrate them, cruel and unusual punishment my ass...