several cc quesions for my situation

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by 408guy, Nov 2, 2009.

  1. 408guy

    408guy New Member

    Well I live in Michigan and I have a ccw(carry a rugher lcp!) I will be moving to Texas mid january.

    1. when I change my mailing adress-license to Texas will I still be able to carry in Michigan when I visit?

    2. Texas acknowledge Michigans ccw so do I have to get a Texas ccw to carry in Texas when I become a resident.

    thanks guys
  2. c3shooter

    c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

    You need to check for reciprocity- one state honoring another stae's permits. Once you move, you are no longer a resident of MI- check on getting your TX resident permit- and see if MI honors a Texas resdient permit.