Service Pistols

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by M14sRock, Nov 19, 2008.

1. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I still need a Nazi marked P35 (Hi-Power) and a Canadian Ingliss Hi-Power (to represent the UK) for my "Service Pistol Display". But here is what I have so far.

Double Stamp WW1 P08 (Luger) re-barreled for WW2 in 9mm.

1943 ac P38 in pristine condition. This happens to be an amazing shooter. Also have matching holster and spare mag-both pristine.

1937 Nambu Type 14. This was a gift from a good friend. His dad brought it home from Tarawa. He has the nicest collection of Japanese firearms that I have ever seen, and classified this one "junk" condition. I classify it "museum quality". But he has LOTS, and I have one. Ha.

Radom P35 9mm. Nazi stamped and in pristine condition.

Remington Rand 1911A1 (1943). This has a US&S slide, but is a great shooter, and is period correct.

None of these have import marks on them, and they will be displayed in my new gun room. I know where to find a pristine, Nazi stamped Hi-Power (P35), but it has 60's vintage red backed stocks.

The Nazi marked Radoms and FN Hi-Powers were almost exclusively issued to Waffen SS troops.

[​IMG]

I also have a pretty decent accumulation of the various pocket/officers pistols from WW1 and WW2 (everything carried by Axis officers in WW1 was also carried in WW2).

2. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Holy ****. I don't know what else to say other that that's a damn beautiful collection.

Damn.

3. Northwoods

Northwoods New Member

"I know where to find a pristine, Nazi stamped Hi-Power (P35), but it has 60's vintage red backed stocks."

Wouldn't it just be easier to get the P35 and look for the correct stocks?

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Now you need a Beretta M-1934 to have the major powers covered. The French pistols were not really a factor but some pristine examples can be found (never fired, dropped once).

5. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

On the surface, Yes. However, I have been searching for the correct stocks. Tough to find. I have a friend in Germany who is helping in the search.

If it comes to it, I may buy the P35, and then just beat the snot out of the stocks to make then look right. Ha. But the pistol is very nice.

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I know where to get a pristine M34, and a pristine M35. They may end up joining the club. Ha. It is those pesky membership dues that get in the way!