Seriously this time.....!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jan 12, 2018.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

In my entire life , I have never asked anybody for anything , too proud . This time , I do need help of any kind . I'm still working on my truck but having a real hard time . I've missed doctors appointments and my poor wife , well if I were on my own , I would rough it out .

Living where we live is great when life is normal but things are far from normal . My health is not the greatest so I am putting pride aside . We are running out of everything , wood pellets , food , meds , fact is I don't know what to do or how to fix this on my own .

Well I started a plea to get through this winter , just heating and food . We've been hit hard financially by things out of my control and I've cut my house down to 1/3 living space , shutting everything off we can live without . I'll be losing my ability to communicate on line , just have to cut costs to get through this winter .

My son suggested a go fund me sort of thing and this time , I asked him to help me set it up , my stupid pride makes this so hard for me to do but for the sake of keeping the promises I made when I married my wife , I'll crawl and do whatever I have to . What ever it takes , I'm willing to do it . Not afraid to work but my disability makes getting a job impossible .

I'll leave the link my son set up for me and whatever happens ,

youcaring.com Help Daniel and Debra Yousko survive t... Winter

animal44, Dangerousdan, zb338 and 6 others like this.

2. tinbucket

tinbucket Well-Known Member

Dango: Prayers or you and your family.ind the bright side, It is hard, I know because I'm trying.
    :) I know I made it sound easier than it is. Prayer on its way.
    I changed my post.
    Dango I'm searching in my mind for answers to help you..
    If I were closer I could help somehow.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

prayers your way, dango. i'll see what else we can do my friend.

trust in the lord to provide.....I have been surprised so many times by the help I received in my most trying times. the book says he will provide, and I believe that 100%. I hope you do as well.

4. hawkguy

wait..i'm a bit lost....is this a joke? i'm a humorous type o' guy....but this seemed like a serious post to me???? is hawkguy lost again?

dango likes this.
  5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Done. Glad to help such a good man and his wife.

RJF22553, kfox75, dango and 3 others like this.
  6. winds-of-change

I believe this is a serious post.

dango and MisterMcCool like this.
  7. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Sorry about that. I am pretty deep in the sauce tonight.

dango, SRK97 and hawkguy like this.
  8. winds-of-change

Hopefully when you are sober you can do a bit to help Dango.

dango likes this.
  9. hawkguy

understood, mccool. adding some humor in a tough situation is good medicine many times imo....I just got a bit lost in translation here.

no harm done.

MisterMcCool, dango and PaBushMan like this.
  10. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Well-Known Member

This brings tears to my eyes. Wish I was closer. I would bring my son to help with wood cutting and splitting. And I would help with the truck.I have spinal problems too. So I know what your going through.

11. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Done. I didn't get you two anything for your anniversary, so put a bit in the kitty. Hang in there.

12. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

We will do what we can buddy, you can bet on that !...............

dango likes this.
  13. dango

You have helped me , just keep kicking me in the a$$ to keep me going !

RJF22553 and 303tom like this.
  14. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Still owed you for the thoughts and prayers from last winter's hospital stay. Prayers on their way, donation made, and remember. Out of love for our brother and sister, we stand together, no matter the challenge.

If Clarion was a bit closer to Erie, i'd be there to help already. If I get a break this week, I'll at least try to get out that way, and help you two with the wood situation.

RJF22553, dango and JTJ like this.
  15. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Dango; Glad to help.

16. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

17. hawkguy

seen a lot of help and prayers for our friend dango from FTF! just as he would help any of us if he could. heart warming stuff.

I thought conservative gun rights advocates were supposed to be unfeeling, unsympathetic people in general? :p

proud of the board, guys and gals. this is a good forum community. but myself, i'm not surprised at all....exactly what I would have expected.

18. dango

I had to come in the house to thaw my face out . I keep crying because of all you great people coming to our aid , I can't help it !

It's 13 degrees and my face keeps freezing up and cracking from crying like a baby . I have been touched heart deep and can't work with my eye balls frozen open . How can I thank any of you enough ? If I can turn the tears off , I'll get back out there one more time , I ain't quitting .

Ok , tears off , back at it and if ever I can return the favor , I'll crawl again to be there ! Thank every one of you , you've no idea how much this will help , we will have heat again , that will buy a lot of wood pellets ! God bless you all !

19. hawkguy

dango...no hard working, honest person likes to accept help. most would rather give help and are happy to do so. i'd bet anything you have helped many in your life.

I've had to ask for help before, and I am very thankful that help came when I really needed it. I didn't like asking for help either, but it reminds me that when I have the capacity to help others, I should never second guess paying it back in full and then some.

helping and being helped...well, that is my basic definition of "community."