serial killer on the loose

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by JonM, Dec 24, 2012.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

be careful out there

http://www.thecarconnection.com/new...ain&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=outbrain

2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

we need a ban on serial killers! :cool:

3. vincent

vincent New Member

Crazy...Had the same thing here no so long ago, except he just robbed the folks he 'pulled over'...

Not even sure if he ever got caught...

4. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

I live I the area and I believe the suspect was caught last summer shortly after the shootings

5. orangello

orangello New Member

Yup, i think they sorted this out.

6. PC167

PC167 New Member

Post deleted : you answered my question

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Had one of those down here not long ago too- Turned out to be a punk wannabe ---You just never know :confused:

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

this tactic has actually been quite popular here in the tri-state area of NY-NJ-CT for quite some time now. I've told family and friends to never pull over for an unmarked car no matter what lights they are flashing and to call 911 and have a marked police care sent to your location :cool:

9. Biohazurd

Biohazurd New Member

Even though this particular offender may have been caught always keep your guard up. For every serial killer caught there could 3 or 4 that are not. Always be aware of your surroundings at all times and train extensively with your tools. There is true evil in the world, so prepare to possibly confront it.