Sent in my C+R app

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by herp_man2003, Mar 14, 2008.

1. herp_man2003

herp_man2003 New Member

I sent in my application on wednesday that would be 3/12/08 now lets see how long it takes me i used my cc to pay the fee. I was wondering if when you get your licence if you started getting flyers from companys in the mail or did you have to hunt down the companys your selfs and request flyers from them sorry im kinda stupid on this so any info would be great. Im hopeing that it dosent take to long to get it i would like to have a few new things for the summer. Thanks guys Anthony

2. Righteous

Righteous New Member

took them about 3 days to take the money out of the bank and 30 days to get my FFL, you have to send companys a copy of your FFL so they can have it on file before you order, only one or two places will let you fax it in others want it by mail. Heres ya a good list to go by, some places like midway and others that may not sell firearms but you still get a discount when you order from them so it makes it worth it.

http://parallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforums.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/1187

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008

3. Righteous

Righteous New Member

while your waiting might as well get your letters adressed and ready for the mail, heres a copy of what I sent to them with my FFL

Enclosed please find a signed copy of my Type 03, Curio and Relics, Federal Firearms License. Please keep this on file so that we may do business in the future. Also,if you would send me a copy of your latest catalogue or sales flyer and offer me any discounts that you may offer and place me on the mailing list for same, I would be most appreciative. Thank You in Advance.

then signed it with full name and address and e-mail address and phone number.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  4. gnoll

gnoll New Member

how did u do it was the proses hard??
    i want 2 gunz 2 my home kool
    i have had problems last year and did not get it cuz the cost last year but this year looks bright

5. Righteous

Righteous New Member

just go to the ATF website and order the app, fill it in and send it with ya 30 bucks and wait, all there is to it

6. gnoll

gnoll New Member

kool ill look into it
    and duz it make it easer to get me FFL after i have my C&R??????

7. Righteous

Righteous New Member

if you want a regular 01 FFL its gonna cost ya alot more plus you cant operate out of your home with one, you will need a store address

8. fapprez

fapprez New Member

J&G Sales has a lot of C&R weapons. You can pick up the latest copy of Shotgun News and browse their add or visit them at their website here:

www.jgsales.com

9. gnoll

gnoll New Member

live in AZ love J&G have a 15 year scrip to the shot gun news thanx

Righteous
    if you want a regular 01 FFL its gonna cost ya alot more plus you cant operate out of your home with one, you will need a store address

i have a small property zoned for a buissness the front of the house use to b a store we hardly use it any more is this good enough 4 the class 1 FFL???

10. Righteous

Righteous New Member

sounds like it ought to work but they have the say so so cant hurt to ask and find out

11. gnoll

gnoll New Member

kool ill talk with the law and see wat they have 2 say and im not looking to get the class o1 for like a year or so

12. herp_man2003

herp_man2003 New Member

well were a little over three weeks in and still no licence as of 3/4/08. Oh well i guess that it was a little to much to ask that i get it in two to three weeks i guess ill just have to set around with my thumb up my butt and miss out on some good deals. Oh well just thought that i would give an update on this. and i am sure that i will get it i have no record at all but maybe a traffic violation. Thanks all Anthony

13. logistics

logistics New Member

herp man2003 welcome to the poor man's arsenal(C&R). i have used this place with good luck, faxed the ffl in one hour and was ordering the next.
    www.classicarms.com good luck!!

14. herp_man2003

herp_man2003 New Member

It's Here

Well I went to my mailbox today to find myself a suprise. My C + R license was there. Now all i have to do is make me some copies and sent them out and hide the credit card lol. Im still waiting on the info they send with it i just got the licence today that should be here in a day or two i would think now its time to start shopping lol. Thanks for all the help on this guys. Anthony

15. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

My last two FFL Dealers operated out of a Home Office. You have to post business hours, and be sure to keep them! The ATF conducts checks. My last friend was in the bathroom when they came and they sited him for a violation because no one was minding the "store". He also needed to send a map of his premises (location of guns and powder within the structure) to the ATF, local Police and Fire Dept..

16. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

And their prices are good too! The Walther P-38's for under $300 are enough to make me want to apply!

17. NYPD13

NYPD13 New Member

Sent My Application Last Week. Sure Hope It Comes In Just As Quick As Herp_man. I've Already Got A Shopping List.

18. ParrotHead

ParrotHead New Member

Man you're lucky...I'm going on 9 weeks and still waiting!

19. NYPD13

NYPD13 New Member

I Just Recently Received Mine. It Took Two Months. My Understanding As To Why It Took This Long Is That Class 1 Ffls Are Renewed By July. Still Waiting On The Rest Of The Materials Though.