10,243 Posts
LMAO!

I liked this comment. :D

According to the FBI Homicide data for 2011 in the US:

Handguns were used in 6,220 homicides,
Knives/cutting instruments were used in 1,694 Homicides,
Hand/Feet/Fists were used in 728 homicides,
Shotguns were used in 356 homicides,
and Rifles OF ALL TYPES INCLUDING HUNTING RIFLES (BOLT ACTION?) were used in ONLY
323 homicides.

This means you were 0.00275% likely to die by a rifle in 2011 based on population and homicides.

32,367 — Motor vehicle Deaths 2011
So we were 0.01039% likely to die by Motor Vehicle in 2011

So this means we all were 377.10% more likely to die by motor vehicle than a firearm in 2011!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Quote:
According to the FBI Homicide data for 2011 in the US:

Handguns were used in 6,220 homicides,
Knives/cutting instruments were used in 1,694 Homicides,
Hand/Feet/Fists were used in 728 homicides,
Shotguns were used in 356 homicides,
and Rifles OF ALL TYPES INCLUDING HUNTING RIFLES (BOLT ACTION?) were used in ONLY
323 homicides.

This means you were 0.00275% likely to die by a rifle in 2011 based on population and homicides.

32,367 — Motor vehicle Deaths 2011
So we were 0.01039% likely to die by Motor Vehicle in 2011

So this means we all were 377.10% more likely to die by motor vehicle than a firearm in 2011!

Where is the outrage and the banning of motor vehicles.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
This has made my week.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Oh I love this! Exactly what I needed to see!

·
Banned
6,489 Posts
Prescription drugs kills every 14 minutes in the U.S. These deaths out pace gun deaths or car crashes. Gun deaths having been going down for some time. Prescription drug deaths continue to increase. These deaths are going up fast among children.
In 2011 80 people died per day from gun related acts. Of that 80 we find 52 were suicides. So is it 30 round Mags or is 40 pill bottles?:eek:

·
Registered
209 Posts
read this today...

During the Nazi reign of terror the Jewsih Community was first disarmed by Hitler then subjected to the Hallocaust.... I can't figure especially why a Jewish woman like Diane Fienstein would be against 2A with this type of history behind her clan.......I dunno.

Then........I saw this quote regarding her:

"As a Jewish friend has put it, I have one word for you: "Judenrat".

"There's always somebody willing to shove somebody ELSE onto the boxcar, with the fantasy that they won't end up there themselves, or at least with the hope that they'll be last".

Wow.........now that's poweful.

Has Fienstein's face morphed into the face of Schicklgruber for some......?

I love what they have done to her web site... LOL

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
LOL ... take that Feinstein you hellspawn hag!!! :D

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Aww...poor Dianne...karma's a *****...just like you! :p

Tack

·
Premium Member
5,503 Posts
That is great! Will it do any good? Her people won't go there, maybe we can get a few on the fence to do so.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Did she "forget to renew" or is this just a newly registered site? I'm not sure how to do a whois historical lookup or if that's even possible. The timing of this just really makes me question it being a "forgot to renew" example, which are usually freaking hilarious when they happen.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts