Senator Bill Nelson

Discussion in 'Florida Gun Forum' started by danf_fl, Jan 2, 2014.

1. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Maybe it is time to think about a recall.

He voted for the AWB this last time.
    He voted to reduce Veteran's benefits.

With him as a Democrat, shouldn't he follow the Democratic Party By-Laws?

"...we acknowledge that a political party which wishes to lead must listen to those it would lead, a party which asks for the people's trust must prove that it trusts the people and a party which hopes to call forth the best the Nation can achieve must embody the best of the Nation's heritage and traditions."

The Democratic Party By Laws:
    http://www.democrats.org/about/democratic_national_committee

2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

danf,

You are exactly right!
    Our government representatives need to be pleasing the citizens of the United States not the Government of the United States and King O. If we all stick together we can change things! I believe that! I did not say it is going to be easy as Sc**ed up as the Government is now! But I do think people are getting tired of it an a lot of thier Arssses are going to hit the bricks in the mid term elections! I hope they are listening!

3. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

If you look up Slime Ball jerk in the dictionary Senator Nelson's picture will be there. :D

4. Precision

Precision New Member

You want a good laugh? Go find the Democratic Party platform and compare it to the Communist Party platform and tell us what the difference is. :popcorn:

5. jozimoto

jozimoto New Member

Bill Nelson is an old fool. It's time for him to go.
    He has been in Washington TOO LONG! GO AWAY!

6. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

danf_fl,

You act surprised by what Bill Nelson is doing. The only thing that he cares about is himself. A typical two-faced, split tongue politician.

7. JCS53

JCS53 That looks like it hurt Lifetime Supporter

This and all the above are true...What concerns me most are the morons who have elected this weenie time and time again:(:mad:

8. TDS92A

Well considering that his power base are all the rejects from the North-Eastern Sector of the country, it is not hard to understand how he keeps his job. That and the fact the there was not a second Republican on the ticket.

9. JCS53

JCS53 That looks like it hurt Lifetime Supporter

Good point..... maybe we can send them all home.....:eek: for good. Only good quality conservatives need apply:D

10. TDS92A

I was thinking about using them for shark bait off the coast, but send them back to where they came from is just as good and will not harm the sharks. :D