Senate Votes Down Anti-Gun (Uniersal Background Check) Bill

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by HockaLouis, Apr 17, 2013.

1. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Senate Votes Down Anti-Gun (Universal Background Check) Bill

54-46, it did NOT get the 60 votes needed to sweep aside the conservative filibuster.

'The president said the failure of the background check bill "came down to politics."'
    He got it right for once!!! The genesis of this bad legislation was nothing but bold-faced lies and tyrannical exploitation. But look out -- the Party-of-the-Left are as angry as hornets as you can see... The White House even flew in a cadre of poor killed-children's parent victims to bask in the light of the President's photo-op flashbulbs.

Thanks to whomever is REALLY watching out for America up there.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

he can get all upset that he wants to. it came down to people emailing and sending letters to their senators saying they didn't agree with it.

until they can provide positive measures and proposals that might actually deter crime, most people having any common sense are going to find fault in them.

after some of these current violent acts, Americans are waking up and realizing that gun control just doesn't work. it never did, it doesn't now, and it never will.

UBC's are just another step towards registration, which would be another step towards confiscation.

3. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

4. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

The madder those two pinheads are, the happier I am!

5. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

All I see surrounding them like an ill-fitting suit is the fiasco of Fast & Furious!!

6. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

I always wait for the moment Joe Biden starts to pout.

It's not over tho' Don't let your guard down, keep those emails, mail, and phone call headed to your reps.

Keep calm, Keep writing and Keep the 2nd Amendment.

7. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

And time to Primary-Out Rep. Sen. Pat Toomey who was one of the two sponsors that concocted this on the other's yacht guzzling wine we understand. Step up again TEA Party Pennsylvanians -- your country'll need you!

Even Harry Reid voted "no." "An intense minority of gun owners," like the ones reading this*, "intimidated" Senators to vote down the legislation the President said. He lied and said "99 percent of Americans are for these Universal Background checks." 'course Reid voted against it himself for election and parliamentarian reasons...

*But for a few who were confused enough to voluntarily trade freedom for tyranny feigned as security.

8. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

WOW!!! Hahaha

Attached Files:

9. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Everyone who played a part in the defeat of these three bills can give themselves a pat on the back. But the antis are like us, they just keep coming. Keep those e-mails and phone calls going, not time to rest yet!

10. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Joe Biden and Locutus the same person? :D That would explain why we've never seen them together! :D

11. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

O'bummer and his sidekick Shotgun Biden are having sour grapes for supper. I love it when anti-gunners are unhappy.

12. MaxImpactGuns

MaxImpactGuns New Member

I'm emailing my state senators in SC tomorrow after work. I would like to see on a list of who actually voted against it and who voted for it.

13. camiller

camiller New Member

14. Axxe55

any victory for the defence of the 2nd amendment is a huge victory. but we must remain vigilant and as said keep our guard up. just because we have gained some ground, doesn't mean they won't come at us again and again. they will.

our strength lies in numbers. they can try, but they can't ignore sheer numbers. and our numbers will be what wins. keep up the fight and never give in.

15. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

kinda like these.

Attached Files:

16. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Active Member

Hopefully things can get back to normal soon. Can't give let our guards down though!!

image-648937920.jpg

17. TNFrank

TNFrank New Member

Apparently Obama got his fact wrong, 90% of American's didn't want this bill to pass. The proof is how the Congress voted on it. I just hope things can get back to normal and prices will come back down and stocks of ammo, primers and magazines will go back up. The bills failed, no need to panic buy anymore. Take a deep breath and let stores resupply for a month or so. Then maybe you won't have to beg for 22lr or pay $50/500 for it.

18. Axxe55

i'm glad they lost the vote. but we still need to remain cautious and vigilant, because they will try again. it's just in their nature to do so. they are still a huge threat to our rights and Obama surely isn't going to take this lying down.