Senate hearing on TV today Feinsteins finest hour

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by widowmaker, Mar 2, 2013.

1. widowmaker

widowmaker New Member

I watched Feinstein as she spoke on her proposed assault weapon ban on tv today.
    I dont see what all the fuss is about. She only wants to ban 197 specific firearms. She said there were over 1100 that were ok for us to own.
    If it has a pistol grip, handguard, or a detachable magazine then we should ban them because they really arent any good for hunting or self protection.

Guess what Senator: The 2nd Amendment is NOT ABOUT HUNTING
    I was so damned mad after watching that socialst b***** I had to turn off the tv before I took my government approved double barrel shotgun to my TV set.
    Im still p*ssed off. Sorry for the rant guys but I had to vent somewhere.

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

And when did Al Franken become a senator? He was the guy on Saturday Night Live who said "I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And, doggonit, people like me."

3. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY[/ame]

4. widowmaker

widowmaker New Member

He was elected by people that think SNL is still funny.
    Wonder why the Jewish community isnt raising hell over the gun bans? Don't they remember the Warsaw ghetto?
    I guess the old saying about those that dont remember (or ignore) history and doomed to repeat it.

5. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Good point.

6. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Feinstein is one of those antis that has admitted in the past that her ultimate goal is to ban gunownership by the public.

7. widowmaker

widowmaker New Member

So she wants to negate part of the Constitution just because she doesnt trust the American people ?

8. 4sig

4sig New Member

She's violating the second amendment (but carries a concealed weapon) by trying to take guns away from law abiding citizens. The idiots that voted her in should undergo mental competency testing