Senate Bill 150 Text, 113th Congress

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JosephMD, Jan 29, 2013.

1. JosephMD

JosephMD New Member

2. JosephMD

JosephMD New Member

3. GrtWhytHype

GrtWhytHype New Member

Just got a notice that the bill got three new co-sponsers.

New Cosponsor: Sen. Mazie Hirono [D-HI]

New Cosponsor: Sen. Amy Klobuchar [D-MN]

New Cosponsor: Sen. Al Franken [D-MN]

4. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Those are all Demorats. This is a Demorat Bill. I don't understand the guys that post? The Dems and the Repubs are all alike? :confused:

5. TNFrank

TNFrank New Member

I guess they've totally forgotten the meaning of "Shall Not Infringe". If they keep this crap up we'll have to do an armed march on D.C. to remind them just what the 2nd Amendment is all about.:mad:

6. AR10

AR10 New Member

Armed march on DC ? That would get everyone arrested. Bad idea, but I know how you feel. Better to send polite, stern letters along with phone calls.

7. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

According to a congresswoman who sent me a reply, it's not infringing, it's "adjusting [the amendment] for public safety." :rolleyes: If given their way they will adjust it right out of the Constitution.

8. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

nite, a good many Republicans have stuck their heads in the sand on this one. Not only are they afraid to be seen opposing this bill, they seem to be afraid of opposing this President.

9. JosephMD

JosephMD New Member

An armed march to the DC border, aka the Virginia bank of the Potomac. It's been done before and should be repeated as needed.

J