Firearms Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
11,754 Posts
You shouldn't need an FFL to sell a gun from one private party to another.
Federal law would allow you to sell to an individual in your state.

To sell across a state line you would have to use the services of an FFL in the buyer's state of residence.

Be sure to check state laws regarding the transaction.

Gunbroker has some good tutorials on how to buy and sell on their site.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.