Selling my Ruger P90 Belleville, NJ

Discussion in 'New Jersey Gun Forum' started by JoeLopez24, Mar 21, 2013.

1. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

Hello everyone!

I just want everyone to know I have placed my Ruger P90 under consignment at The Bullet Hole in Belleville, NJ.

The pistol is LIKE NEW with only 200 rounds through it! (4 boxes of 50rds)

I shot it once at the range, and decided I wanted to go with a 9mm, which is why i'm selling it. Beautiful gun. I actually got sad when I saw her go

Anyway, I'm asking for $400 for it with the case and extra mag. Please let me know if you are interested and I will give you more info about it. THANKS!

2. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

We have a classifieds section for the selling of Guns and Ammo

3. tugger164

tugger164 New Member

Joe can u take back the pistol from the shop and sell it privately without a permit?

4. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

Unfortunately, I can't. Y don't u just go to belleville and pick it up? I'll call and see if they sold it yet. If they haven't, I'll lower the price for u. No private sales in nj. Sorry bud

5. tugger164

tugger164 New Member

I would take a look at it but by the time I get my permit it would be soldlol

So I guess there are no such thing as private sales In nj?

6. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

Nope. I think k if u go and pay for it they will hold it until the paper work comes in. Give them a call and ask

7. tugger164

tugger164 New Member

Hey joe I just called them to see if there was any chance to purchase it without a permit and they said no. I would need a permit.

They also said the gun sold. Congrats u sold the gun.

Next time see if u can sell privately to make a few more bucks.

Gluck

8. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

Wow really? That's good news! I'm gonna call and find out

9. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

NJ does allow private sales but the permit to purchase is still required. All that is different about a private sale is the absence of the NICS, for now anyway.

10. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

Sucks. I wish I knew that... Anyway. If anyone is interested, I'll lower the price to $300. I need to get the money before my permit is up.... Let me know if anyone is interested

11. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

If you live out of state contact bullet hole and pay for it then they can ship it to an FFL local to the buyer where they can affect the legal transfer there.

12. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

And OP keep in mind if you consigned it to a shop and wish to get it back I think you may need a p2p to get it back. Someone may correct me if I'm wrong here, I don't want to step on anyone's toes here.

13. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

No, ur right. I do need a permit to get it back. I def don't want it back. I really want a glock or sig 9. The ruger is great, it's just in. 45. Perfect condition. If anyone is seriously interest, let me know. I will call them to lower the price to $300 asap.

14. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

It's the ruger with 2 mags

15. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Well $300 seems fair for the pistol as described. And in this day and age .45 may even be cheaper to shoot than 9mm.

16. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

That is probably as low as I'll go. I feel it is an extremely fair price for how new it practically is... Thing is like a tank. Everyone tried to convince me NOT to sell it cuz its a cool gun, but the wife doesn't want me spending too much, so I'm selling it.

17. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

And it has a hogue grip it

18. tugger164

tugger164 New Member

joe why did they tell me on the phone that it is sold?

i will be there on monday or tuesday and take a look at the gun.

when did u buy it?

do u still have the reciept?

19. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

I bought it in 2009 and only took it to the range once. I put 200 rounds through it

20. JoeLopez24

JoeLopez24 New Member

I have the pink slip still but got oil all over it. Haha the only thing u can read is where I bought it from