Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to sell my 5.56 and had a great response!:)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
considering the damn things are going for double if not triple there retail price I wouldn't be suprised. I had people at work trying to get me to sell my AKM but theres no way in hell Im selling it.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I know it's a seller's market right now and we can all use a few extra $$$, if that's your only .223, I wouldn't be so anxious. MHO you understand.

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
If it is your only "battle" rifle, then what do you plan to use for the "battle"?

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
If they're high speed, are they low drag?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Don't sell your guns. There is never a reason, unless you are trying to upgrade, and in this market that won't work.

If you need your gun, and you no longer have it, what will you do? Money can be had in other ways. Think twice before selling your guns.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After I sell it, I'm going to a local gun show to upgrade to a .308

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Winglets? I was sure Trip would be all over this! If you add winglets to a high velocity banana clip it would turn into.....a unicorn! A unicorn that is full of hate, death, and magic.

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
Semi-auto .308s are starting to get scarce, as well as ammo.

I bought almost all .308 ammo that Bass Pro Shop (in Mobile) had.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I hope your battle rifle doesn't take high capacity ammunition feeding devices, or have a military style flash suppressor.

Cause that mother****er might just up and kill a buncha innocent folk.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
Sorry, but a battle rifle by definition uses FULL POWER rifle ammo. An M-1 Garand is a battle rifle. An M1A is a battle rifle. An HK-91 is a battle rifle. ANYTHING in 5.56 is NOT a battle rifle.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Good luck. You may have just sold your 2nd amendment rights to the highest bidder, inventories of every rifle are lowest they have been in almost 20 years and prices are sky high...what are the chances you will be able to replace what you just sold?

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Winglets? I was sure Trip would be all over this! If you add winglets to a high velocity banana clip it would turn into.....a unicorn! A unicorn that is full of hate, death, and magic.
Is the horn considered an "evil" feature?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts