Selecting a Safe

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by silverado113, May 25, 2012.

1. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

This guy has given the best explanation on safes that I have seen and with all the safe questions that usually come up, this is a must see video if you are in the market for a safe IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ltK-bDbADa8

p.s. Don't mind the douche from weaponseducation he doesn't talk too much in this video.

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I just need the Damn thing to hold like 60 guns and be mechanical entry only. The guy is definitely knowledgeable.

3. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

You should build a room then and get a door with an electronic lock for easy access with a backup dial combo lock.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Wish I could. Don't have the space. I do however have permission from my landlord to sink a safe in the wall and make hidden compartments if I want. Best landlord ever. Lol

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Keeping my eye on the old bank building just up the road. They built a new bank. Old bank has a nice Mosler walk in vault. :p

6. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Man that would be pretty sweet!

7. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I like that Rhino safe. I'll have to get one someday. $1000 is not bad for an American made 20 gun safe. :D

8. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I have two rhinos, two centurion elite centinal centurions, and a Winchester plain black then I have the Duke model of the same safe. All but the Winchester ones are 30 guns. The two Winchester ones are twenty gun.