Seems awesome for the money, 12, 20 and .410 in one

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by GeneralPatton, Feb 24, 2013.

1. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

2. Sentry18

Sentry18 New Member

Not bad. Would make a very handy gun. Rossi makes a similar rifle called the Trifecta that comes with 3 barrels, but I think it's one shotgun barrel, one centerfire rifle barrel and one rimfire rifle barrel.

3. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

Deleted.....

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  4. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

Instead of three barrels you could use those cartridge adapters to shoot 12ga, 20ga, 410, and pistol calibers out of the 12 gauge model. The cartridge adapters are only around $10 each.
    GeneralPatton your second post did not work to well.

5. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

6. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

I just saw that. I dunno what the hell happened there. I don't think that was even supposed to be on this particular thread, not to mention it was parts of like 3 different posts. Odd

7. blindshooter

blindshooter New Member

This was my Dads Springfield M6 22 hornet and 410 CZ.
    He always said he could go down in the pasture and hide behind a brush pile and wait on the crows to come, then shoot a crow with the hornet and shoot the rabbit when it ran out of the brush pile.
    We always had rabbit pot pies in the freezer. Yummy

Attached Files:

8. Virginian

Virginian Active Member

For that price you can get three old single barrels. An idea whose time came and quickly went in my opinion. Other than a trap gun, never saw a single barrel that did anything for me but kick.

9. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

I agree, I just don't recollect ever even seeing one prior to that ad. It's kinda like that commercial for the "office assistant" scanner to get rid of the piles of paperwork in your home or office......would have been great, 15 years ago but seems to me it was out of date before it was even invented.....not to mention it was just a scanner with it's own software, and scanners have been around for over a decade.