security guard shot and wins

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by JonM, Aug 15, 2012.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

amazing how little play this is getting. security guard confronts gunman gets shot takes gun away then holds goblin at bay. seeing as how the liberal gunman was trying to murder conservatives its getting a pass in the media...

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

What exactly does that facility do?

3. UKShootist

UKShootist New Member

Not good really. Food for the antis to show that security guards don't need guns. :rolleyes:

4. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

ABC just ran a segment on this incident, about 30 seconds worth.

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Ignore my previous post another thread on the topic gave me the info I needed. Just what we need an anti-gay nut with a gun.

6. vincent

vincent New Member

Ditto on the NBC Nightly News...gotta squeeze that 'guns are bad' story in, if only for a moment...:mad:

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Research_Council

they are a social and fiscal conservative group.

the liberal mass murderer was probably going to cut someone's head off and put it in the chick-filet bag...

8. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Woah wait a damn minute am I seriously confused? Did this guy stop by chic-fil-a and buy food and then shoot someone in an anti-gay facility?

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

they didnt say he had food just a bag. the frc is definately against gay marriage. the goblin said he didnt like the message of frc...

10. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Hmm maybe the bag was just a diversion.

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

nah he was going to make a political statement with dead bodies using the bag

12. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

That sounds more viable.

13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

He was just upset- he wanted to make a YouTube video of himself dissing the drive-thru staff at Chick Fil A, but they were too nice to him.

14. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

Ha! Nice touch, c3!

Oh, the silly liberal MSM...can't talk about it because it was a liberal who did it. :rolleyes:

They're so predictable...I hope my anti-gun "Friend" at work tomorrow brings this up...

15. KansasCandR

KansasCandR New Member

I'm calling BS! Sen. Lautenburg told me that DC is safe because they've banned guns there and that's why he wants to ban them everywhere. It's a well known, irrefutable and 100% proven fact that nobody will take a gun into an area where they're not permitted. Geez, when will it stop? Maybe we can get OJ Simpson to find the source of all this misinformation? After he find his ex-wife's killer, of course.

Okay, I need to run. I told my daughter that I'd take a picture of the tooth fairy when she comes to pick up the tooth and I want to do that before I go to bed with my wife, Morgan Fairchild. That's the ticket!

Surgeon General's warning: Guns don't kill. Gun control kills.

16. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Update on this story: The nutjob in question worked for LGBT's for about 6 months prior to going to Chick-Fil-A and buying 15 chicken sandwiches and visiting the FRC with a loaded 9mm Sig. Oh, BTW, he had 50 rounds in the bag with the sandwiches. I guess that he needed his daily dose of lead and copper along with his chicken and pickle sandwiches.

17. orangello

orangello New Member

Like 50 rounds loose in the bag or in their box or what? This goober never heard of carrying a spare mag? Silly liberals. :rolleyes:

Kudos to the security guard!
    Maybe Gecko45 will send him a tactical gift bag?

18. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Sorry. Fox News did not specify. I would hope that they were in a mag. Chicken grease does not make for good lube. Good to eat, lousy to lube a gun with.:D

19. orangello

orangello New Member

{wonders if the Marines might consider bacon fat as a lube for their rifles...}

20. JonM

JonM Moderator

i have never ever been in a chicfilet much less eaten their food heh

might have to try one