Second Seal NOT-GUILTY!!!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by canebrake, Apr 23, 2010.

1. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

2. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

that is mos def good news!!!

i think maybe they should deduct these court costs from Gates pension....every year!!!

3. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

WHOOT!! WHOOT!!

One more to go!

Thanks Cane! :D

Jack

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Thanks Cane, Great news. Charges should never have been brought!!

6. Car54

Car54 New Member

Good deal. Now we need a Not Guilty for #3.

7. phoinixbird

phoinixbird New Member

It's good to see there's justice somewhere in the world!

8. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

Turns out all 3 are stationed about 15 miles from here. And, Seal #2 hails from the town I live in. My roommate says I've met him a time or two, but I don't honestly remember him. Either way, a Victory!!!!!

9. NGIB

NGIB New Member

All I can say is that the Admiral that brought these charges should be forced to kiss the 3 SEALS a$$es in a public square while televised across the land...

10. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

He's a Major General. He needs to be drummed out of the Army and have the word "A55H0LE" tattooed on his forehead.
    BUT....he'll spin his hat around and double-dip well past the point where he starts costing the country money...
    UNTO THE BREACH

It's people like this that give the military a bad name, but his family connections won't permit him to be prosecuted for being an A55h0le.
    Why is this a big deal? Every SPECOPS guy is a high-value target for every country that hates us. Quite frankly, there are elements of our best friends who would sell out an operator if the price was right. To have this moron sell his *** to Allah in hopes of securing a retirement job with the Obama administration on the backs of the most honorable people on Earth p*sses me off, as his personal aspirations have endangered not only the SEALs and their families, but everyone they know.
    This is the point in my post where I wish for horrible things to happen to a person, so I'll quit. Just know that if I ever happen across a person named Charles Cleveland whose guts are on fire, I will not piss up that person's ***.

11. doctherock

doctherock New Member

praise the lord and pass the ammunition. Prayin for number 3

12. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Hallefrickinlueah Or how ever you would spell that.

I am thrilled for the first two Seals, Lets pray they don't feel they have to find SOMEONE guilty with the third. Keep prayin boys.

13. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

This BS should be reserved strictly within the military and not made a spectacle of in the public for A$$HATS political aspirations or favors. Glad to hear that justice has been served and these fine men are in the clear. Prayers sent for the third.

14. Charger Fan

Charger Fan New Member

Sadly, I feel things like this are a direct result of the "wimped out, politically correct, blame America first" view that most of our leaders have of this country today.
    I can't even begin to imagine the kind of morale degradation each case like this must have to our Seals...and to all our troops in general! Knowing that you've taken an oath to protect this country, but if you cross someone's imaginary line, the leaders who rank you may NOT have your back when you need it?? Instead, you're thrown to the wolves??
    That is SO wrong on SO many levels, and it just makes me sick.

I'm so glad that these three Seals chose to not take a plea agreement & instead face down their accusers head on. Thank God that the first two have been found not guilty & I'm surely hoping the third will have the same result.

15. orangello

orangello New Member

I'm glad he was cleared.