Oklahoma Second Chance Body Armor

Discussion in 'Firearms Parts and Accesories' started by Argyle_Armoring, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

I have a brand new in the box, never worn Second Chance Body Armor Level II. Size medium.

This Second Chance Summit MN01 II Vest offers increased trauma protection with combination advanced technologies and armor materials and is a great value.

NIJ 06 approved
    Optimum flexibility utilizing state of the art ballistic materials
    Hybrid armor design made with unidirectional polyethylenes and woven aramids
    Includes CURV strip technology, high performance shielded aramids and advanced stitching Info
    APEX carrier has detachable shoulder and side straps for infinite adjustability
    Hidden bottom zipper provides for optimum concealability
    Dual plate pocket design accommodates soft trauma insert and 5"x7" and 7"x9" plates
    X-static liner incorporates silver fiber for thermodynamic anti-static and anti-microbial properties that prevent odor
    Liquid repellent microfiber outer carrier material resists stains and provides increased comfort
    Integrated Grip-Lock™ suspension system holds panels in place for reduced shifting
    Front and rear tails standard
    Areal density 0.89 lbs sq ft
    V50 9mm 1693, .0357 magnum 1625 ft. per sec

** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.**

Price; $349 with $20 s/h

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Argyle_Armoring

This is still available.

3. JW357

JW357 New Member

I noticed you're selling a lot of your stuff, for your baby. Unfortunately I don't have any money to spend right now, so I'm not buying. Just wanted to wish you luck with your baby.

You maybe could have like a FTF "baby shower"? Where we all send you something small to help out. A pack of diapers or something.

I dunno if this is against rules, mods?

First or subsequent kid?

4. Argyle_Armoring

2nd child. He was in ICU for a couple of days after he was born so the bills stacked up. He's prefectly fine now but we're still receiving bills for a few hundred here few hundred there.

5. JW357

JW357 New Member

Ahh man. Well I'm glad he's ok.

6. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Do you still have this?