Second Build Halfway Done

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Olympus, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Just finished building the lower for my second build. This is my brothers gun that he's having me build for him. Going to be very similar to my first one except for barrel and stock. Surplus A&A lower, RRA LPK, Magpul MOE+ grip, Magpul ACS stock, Pmag all in dark earth.

Purchased some roll pin punches and they were worth the cost!

Attached Files:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Looks good. The damn things are addictive once you build one, aren't they? :p

3. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Heck yeah. Especially considering most parts are inexpensive one at a time. So $50 here, $200 there is a lot easier than $1000 in one hit.

Actually thinking about buying like 3 or 4 lowers once I get my FFL.

4. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

This is what the wife refers to as trying to fly under the radar, then crashing and burning. :p

5. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Just finished up my second build for my brother. Here it is along with a picture of both mine and his together.

Attached Files:

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Hot stuff, congratulations! Now, get out to the range and shoot her, then let us know how well she shoots ;)

7. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

looks great, man! apple creek won't know what hit her. :cool:

8. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Thanks. Took her up to a private gun club on Monday that my FIL is a member of. Shot great, just waiting on my optic.

When you get some free time, holler at me some weekend and I will bring out the 22s and we can shoot at my house.

9. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

beautiful.. what upper and handgaurds? i had something like these in my head for my build

10. Olympus

Olympus New Member

That's a JSE Surplus custom upper with a YHM Todd Jarrett competition series handguard.